UAEJLU

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Hi everyone,

Looking at getting Cooper AT3 XLT 295/70R17's and wondering if they will fit on stock wheels and stock suspension? I have a 2020 JLU Sport. Ive searched and can only find people with different width and offset wheels.

I do a lot of highway driving and all the off roading I do is sand dunes.

At the moment I have the stock 245/75R17's and they don't go too well on the dunes.

Open to suggestions or comments on other sizes. I don't think 305/70R17 will fit, 285/75R17 doesn't seem to be available here.

If anyone has pics of this size it would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Hi everyone,

Looking at getting Cooper AT3 XLT 295/70R17's and wondering if they will fit on stock wheels and stock suspension? I have a 2020 JLU Sport. Ive searched and can only find people with different width and offset wheels.

I do a lot of highway driving and all the off roading I do is sand dunes.

At the moment I have the stock 245/75R17's and they don't go too well on the dunes.

Open to suggestions or comments on other sizes. I don't think 305/70R17 will fit, 285/75R17 doesn't seem to be available here.

If anyone has pics of this size it would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!
There's a lot that run Rubicon takeoffs on their stock Sports and Saharas, the 295s are just a bit wider and taller so they should work ok overall but will probably make contact on the front plastic fender filler at full turn lock. You may also have some slight contact on the inner fender liner at full spring flex. Some that run larger tires also run wheel spacers but they may not be legal to run in your country, or you may not want to use them.