• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California $280 For Sale OEM Steel Bumper w/ LED fog lights AND Free License Plate relocation bracket

OC4X4

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLUR
There is damage to the bumper, but you really can't tell... too much
The flat top of the bumper is damaged and it has a bump on the passengers side.

It mounts on and off from frame. No damage to the mounting bolts.
I got it damaged and bolted it up to my Jeep. I’ve have it on my Jeep for about a year. It came right off when I removed it.

Only, reason I'm selling is because Wife surprised me with a new bumper.

Bumper Includes:
- OEM Stubby Bumper, with skid plate and hardware (If you have a plastic bumper, you'll need to buy 4 nuts/rivets to secure the skid plate- https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/front-lower-skid-plate-nutsert-jl-06511076AA). Mopar part 06511076AA.

Comes with LED Fog lights with factory harness
Will throw in License Plate Relocation bracket for free. (https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ck-release-front-license-plate-bracket.67974/)

$280

Can Meet in Orange County. Cash only or Venmo. Sorry, no shipping.

Jeep Wrangler JL $280 For Sale OEM Steel Bumper w/ LED fog lights AND Free License Plate relocation bracket IMG_0626

Jeep Wrangler JL $280 For Sale OEM Steel Bumper w/ LED fog lights AND Free License Plate relocation bracket IMG_0627

Jeep Wrangler JL $280 For Sale OEM Steel Bumper w/ LED fog lights AND Free License Plate relocation bracket IMG_0632

Jeep Wrangler JL $280 For Sale OEM Steel Bumper w/ LED fog lights AND Free License Plate relocation bracket IMG_0622

Jeep Wrangler JL $280 For Sale OEM Steel Bumper w/ LED fog lights AND Free License Plate relocation bracket IMG_0623

Jeep Wrangler JL $280 For Sale OEM Steel Bumper w/ LED fog lights AND Free License Plate relocation bracket IMG_0624

Jeep Wrangler JL $280 For Sale OEM Steel Bumper w/ LED fog lights AND Free License Plate relocation bracket IMG_0625

Jeep Wrangler JL $280 For Sale OEM Steel Bumper w/ LED fog lights AND Free License Plate relocation bracket IMG_0583 2

Jeep Wrangler JL $280 For Sale OEM Steel Bumper w/ LED fog lights AND Free License Plate relocation bracket IMG_0588 2
Sponsored

Last edited:

maxmarat17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 2020
Full Disclosure:
I purchased a damages steel OEM stubby bumper from a member here, fixed it as much as I could and have been running it for about a year. It is a little off, but you really can't tell. I added some spacers to even out the brush guard (Brush Guard is in perfect shape). I've been happy with it.
Only, reason I'm selling is because Wife surprised me with a new bumper.

Bumper Set Includes:
- OEM Stubby Bumper, with skid plate and hardware (If you have a plastic bumper, you'll need to buy 4 nuts/rivets to secure the skid plate- https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/front-lower-skid-plate-nutsert-jl-06511076AA). Mopar part 06511076AA.
-Warn Low Brush Guard
-LED Fog lights with factory harness
-Sto-n-Sho Quick-Release Front License Plate Bracket
Take it all at once and take save
$420

Prefer to sell together, but can part out at these prices

-OEM Stubby Bumper, with skid plate and hardware ( you would need to buy the - $300
- Warn Low Brush Guard (No Hardware)- $100
- LED Fog lights with factory harness- $100
- Sto n Sho Quick-Release Front License Plate Bracket- $60

Can Meet in Orange County. Cash only or Venmo. Sorry, no shipping.

View attachment 431428

View attachment 431429

View attachment 431430

View attachment 431431

View attachment 431432

View attachment 431433

View attachment 431434

View attachment 431435

View attachment 431436

View attachment 432292

View attachment 432293
Hello OC 4x4
Is the set still available?
If yes, could you clarify what you mean by little off? Is it just the brush guard that you had to mount on spacers to even out?
Thanks!

OP
OP
OC4X4

OC4X4

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLUR
Hello OC 4x4
Is the set still available?
If yes, could you clarify what you mean by little off? Is it just the brush guard that you had to mount on spacers to even out?
Thanks!
Yes all is still available. The brush guard is perfect and has no damage. The flat top of the bumper is what is off. The passengers side of the bumper has an inch elevation, causing the Brushguard not to sit level. That’s why I added the spacers.
The bumper mounts to the frame fairly easily.
PM me if you want to check it out.

JL_Alex225

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Do you have the end caps for this bumper?

I know its not listed / mentioned, but just thought I'd ask...

Thanks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
OC4X4

OC4X4

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLUR
Decided to remove the winch guard. Updated picture.