Sponsored

27,829 Jeep Wrangler Sales Sold in March, Most Ever Monthly!

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Perez I fall squarely into that category as well. Married, middle aged professional, DINK with disposable income to purchase a vehicle that is not a “need” for basic transportation, purchasing first Jeep solely as a fun weekend vehicle.

My wife has wanted a convertible for years. I don’t care for them. She needs a larger more professional/executive daily driver for work (Lexus GS350). I have a company truck (F-150) as a DD and a G37 Coupe for fun. The Jeep will be a win-win as it checks off the convertible itch for her and can go off-roading, hunting, camping, mall crawling as well.

Jeeps “core demographic” has continued to evolve and change. Considering that the JLUR I’m buying will retail for about $54K they aren’t building that for an Appalachian backwoods toothless hillbilly. They’re aiming to sell that to me.

No offense whatsoever to Appalachian backwoods toothless hillbillies. They’re OK by me.
Sponsored

Last edited:

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Copy that. JK was never in the picture.
Finally took my wife to the dealer this weekend for a JL test drive, as she will have the Jeep occasionally, and all he they had on the lot were Sports! Sold out of Saharas and Rubis... 17 last month alone by the rep I am dealing with. A large chunk from this forum I might add. Pretty sure the demand will keep up for a while.
I’m with you as well. I will be a first time wrangler owner. Did not consider jk at all. I’m (sort of) still patiently waiting on my 2 door OB jl Rubicon. Two door production started 4/9, but waiting line is long, long, and I don’t anticipate my 3/7 order to get made before early summer, but one can hope anyway...