Sponsored

24MY UP TO 8% UNDER INVOICE Orders and 6% on IN STOCK

cycler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 VW Golf GTI Autobahn, 2022 Jeep GC 4Xe
Where can you even build a 2024? This salesman said to build a 2024 and email him the build.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
So ughh nothing is available yet to even begin planning my build let alone cost🤨☹😭

Sponsored

Rubi64L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sting Gray 392, 2000 Supercharged WJ
If you want to do a draft build, you can just assume that most of the options shown on today's build site will work. With the 392s, the XR package seems to be standard now - so if I was going to throw an order in for a 392, I'd order the XR package because it just "might" get you the 37" new XR (XXR) package. No guarantees on that, but the rumor mill is grinding away.

At the very least, you can throw a build sheet in , get pricing, and then ask questions about what else you may have missed. You can always modify an order as long as the VIN hasn't been issued.

cycler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nowhere. Pricing isn't even available yet.
I didnt mean about the pricing. I meant to at least build one. In one of his first posts he wrote to build one. Then email it to him. I read that pricing wasnt out yet. But from the way he made it sound. You can still build one and email him what you wanted (without the pricing). I guess I misunderstood.

ArcadeTracks

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rubicon. 2dr Soft Top. 2.0L Turbo, Auto, Stock
I didnt mean about the pricing. I meant to at least build one. In one of his first posts he wrote to build one. Then email it to him. I read that pricing wasnt out yet. But from the way he made it sound. You can still build one and email him what you wanted (without the pricing). I guess I misunderstood.
Probably just put the options you would want?

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
[/Qmaybe?

You could build a '23 and send that to him but some of the new-for '24 options obviously won't be there.

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
- so if I was going to throw an order in for a 392, I'd order the XR package because it just "might" get you the 37" new XR (XXR) package. No guarantees on that, but the rumor mill is grinding away.
So my corporate spies are telling me to pre-order the XXXXXXR package to get the 60” tires and 24” lift kit. Now even though they told me to, I’m not going to opt for the $50k elevator option…..hell, for that money I’m going to build a staircase.

Sponsored

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
So my corporate spies are telling me to pre-order the XXXXXXR package to get the 60” tires and 24” lift kit. Now even though they told me to, I’m not going to opt for the $50k elevator option…..hell, for that money I’m going to build a staircase.
Oh, and remember it is six Xs on the order form, you will feel like a chump if you only get the XXXXXR package.

cycler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was thinking the same thing about building a 23. But then thought to myself there are probably packages or single add things you can add on a 24. However they may be different on the 23's.

I was watching this video on youtube last night. Its this father and son who make videos about the car market. They discuss stock levels, prices, incentives. Which brands are selling better than others. Discounts offered off msrp before March 2020. Then compare them to discounts off msrp between 2020 and now. This is the video I watched last night. It was about how Dodge, Ram, Jeep, and Chrysler arent selling cars. This wasnt the 1st video they made discussing slow sales for Stellantis. A previous video they made in Feb focused on Stellantis. This link to the video I watched yesterday was made 8 days ago. In addition to Stellantis, they mention other car brands. Some brands are selling and others arent leading to units sitting on dealer lots for over 60 days. But they do focus a bit more on Stellantis needed to help its dealers out. Either by lowering rates, offering better incentives or both. Here is the video from 8 days ago. Very interesting video. Jeep may finally get the message if dealers have a glut of metal just sitting there. While the manufacturer cranks out more stock.

NY LI'er

First Name
Han
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 jeep wrangler sahara black
Hi Mitch,

Would you provide shuttle service from BWI, to pick up an ordered car from you?

Caliguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JLU
I’m being told that tow package and XR package are standard on the My24 392