Sponsored

24MY UP TO 8% UNDER INVOICE Orders and 6% on IN STOCK

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
Yep. Happens every year. Maybe not quite this early, but official PR has lagged months behind the first order guide. Not saying it will be that long in this case, but PR is very carefully timed and worded. My guess is the earliest we would have an official announcement is for the New York Auto Show next month.

And have you seen order banks open this early before? I do not remember a time every ordering new MY in march without a major overhaul. I have been here for 8 years

So Stellantis is going to open order banks for 24MY today and not say anything for a few months?
Sponsored

Last edited:

JPSJR70

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Jeepmojave85

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Wow, this sucks. Unreal. Had a 2 door Bronco on order for my wife that we moved on from in November because it had been over 2 years and Ford didnā€™t seem to want to build it for Granger. Ordered a 23ā€™ Wrangler and bought it on February 24th. The Bronco got a vin on March 2nd and Jeep redesigns everything 12 days later. Canā€™t win.

Sponsored

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
Can you tell us what colors are listed? Saw Punk'n is gone which makes me cry a little.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Model change PR usually occurs during the summer for Stellantis/FCA brands. August/September timeframe.
Press release will drop around a month after orders open, if not earlier, just like it did last year when '23 orders opened sooner than expected (MY23 PR was July 14). Just because a new model year orders open up 4 months early, doesn't mean that Stellantis is just gonna hold PR back until fall and let people order blind without knowing details for months. What's the point in that?

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
Again, I said in a later post and another thread that PR tied to the NY Auto Show next month makes the most sense.

Press release will drop around a month after orders open, if not earlier, just like it did last year when '23 orders opened sooner than expected (MY23 PR was July 14). Just because a new model year orders open up 4 months early, doesn't mean that Stellantis is just gonna hold PR back until fall and let people order blind without knowing details for months. What's the point in that?

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Again, I said in a later post and another thread that PR tied to the NY Auto Show next month makes the most sense.
Yeah, next month would make sense and would match up to their usual delay from order banks opening until PR drops. Just seemed like before you were saying they would wait until late summer or fall. I still wouldn't be surprised to see something earlier, since they seem to be rushing things a bit more than usual.

OP
OP
Mitch@OurismanClarksville

Mitch@OurismanClarksville

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I do appreciate the emails already for the 24my orders but I will not be answering emails for orders until pricing comes out. I do not know how much and if I hit a certain % of back out they cut our allocation. Please email me and once it all comes out I will reply

Sponsored

mikem20

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Any idea how long youā€™ll have these discounts open for orders?
Iā€™m considering ordering but will need to sell my current Jeep first.