22nd Rubicon Trail 2019

JROOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All,

Wondering what your thoughts are on the "22nd Rubicon Trail 2019". Seems like a high price tag but thinking it's ok since this is an experience with guided spotters throughout and lots of peoples.

I was there today on the McKinney side and tailgated a group of three decked out Unimogs, the snow got so heavy around Post Mile 10 that winches were needed at a spot where I turned around in fear haha. I'm sure the snow will melt by August.

Capture.JPG
Sponsored

Djmatt85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
My guess is that 33”s can still make it through fine, but I think there are so many people attending, that they want to keep the pace up. I’m in the same boat. I’d like to attend events like these, but I’m not to the point where I have 35s.

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
We've done gotten old my friend. Those tire's look like 11:00x15
Armstrong Truetrac's. the big tire back then. http://www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/wheels-tires/154-0606-tires-and-wheels-old-school/photo-09.html
Good eye - they were Tru Tracs :clap: Yep, we've done gotten old - 76 this year but I refuse to grow up :LOL: Right over the hill from you in Sparks, NV Don't do the Rubicon type trails anymore but sure love to explore the ghost towns and the back country. I'm the guy kicking up the dust trails people see in the distance while they are driving the asphalt :like:
Sponsored