Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

I did everything via email until the day before pickup when we spoke by phone to finalize the time I'd be showing up and coordinate around other buyers also showing up for Jeeps that arrived on the same truck.

He works M-F 9-5.
Thank you sir! I appreciate the advice.
Sponsored

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport; Ordered a 2023 JLUR
My 2023 may actually get here before the 2022 that was built 8/9. 2023 went to production on 9/19.

5Petes

First Name
Rustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU in Punkn
Anyhow, since the factory switch-over to 23s, it seems most likely that any remaining Jeeps are either held up in JB for a part that was allocated but then turned out to be defective, and waiting for a new one, or were damaged on-or-after the line and waiting on repairs and validation.
Is there any way to see what the real hold up is on these and whether it’s parts, damage, etc? I hate to start over with a 2023 order and eat the price increases but would more strongly consider it if ours was damaged. My Jeep could have been a lemon with a dozen dealer trips including the engine finally blowing up and I really don’t want to start from a bad build for my wife’s daily driver.

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
Is there any way to see what the real hold up is on these and whether it’s parts, damage, etc?
That would be nice, wouldn't it? We get *so much* information readily at our fingertips now, we're not used to a situation where the answer can't be found or known, at all.

But, there it is. Gotta go back to the old skool methods:

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1663768641308

Sponsored

LiveLoveJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Extreme Recon Edition
Alright, I’ve gotta know….what happened to the last of this group? Any news on your Jeeps? I picked up back on August 30th…my April 2nd order…..I check this thread every few days praying the last of y’all have gotten some good news? I must admit, as much as I’m loving mine….I feel a bit of guilt every time I take mine out, thinking of all of you guys still stuck in shipping and JB. Sending positive energy y’all’s way, I wanna see pics of those last Jeeps delivered!! 😍😍😍

5Petes

First Name
Rustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU in Punkn
Alright, I’ve gotta know….what happened to the last of this group? Any news on your Jeeps? I picked up back on August 30th…my April 2nd order…..I check this thread every few days praying the last of y’all have gotten some good news? I must admit, as much as I’m loving mine….I feel a bit of guilt every time I take mine out, thinking of all of you guys still stuck in shipping and JB. Sending positive energy y’all’s way, I wanna see pics of those last Jeeps delivered!! 😍😍😍
Nope. Wife still asks daily if her Jeep has moved yet. Still in JB going on 4 months now.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

I too have been stuck in JB since July. I started hammering on my dealer, and my broker who facilitated the order has been calling up to her contact at Jeep corporate. Allegedly, as of today, it has a ship date of 10/10. My 90 day rate lock with Navy Federal is up mid October so I’m going to call them and beg to extend it, otherwise I’m eating another 1.5% in interest. 😒

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Just to follow up, I called Navy Federal to inquire about extending my rate lock. The nice lady I spoke with initially said she had heard it was possible but would have to forward me to the proper department to get that handled.

Well, the guy I spoke to after that, to summarize, told me a pre approval does not carry a 90 day rate lock and I was subject to whatever the current rate was once my purchase was made, that having a VIN on an ordered vehicle meant squat.

I pointed out when I applied I read the terms and I was certain it mentioned the pre approval interest rate being good for 90 days, subject to change only dependent on credit score at the time of purchase (IE your score dropped since the initial pre approval).

I was then told nope, too bad, pre approval does nothing but give you an idea of a loan amount. Basically told me if I didn’t like it, pound sand.

Boy, far cry from the Navy Fed I did my last loan through. Glad I put that hard inquiry on my credit report for squat. It’s possible I was mistaken but I don’t believe I was.

Venting over.

Sponsored