Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
No worries, there's a few of us still left. Will be interesting to see who gets the last 2022 (should the criteria be built on date or delivery date?)

Anyway, apparently I'm in Toledo-Nitro Creek in VDC with an ETA Window of 8/16 - 8/30. I guess that means it's waiting for a truck to VA... I'll take it!!!
I vote delivery date be the criteria. I feel like mine is good example as to why.... it was "Built" on June 26, and yet I still don't have it. It didn't ship until July 19. Coming up on 2 months since it was built.

I could see an argument for "Ship date" being used as well, since the shipping will differ depending on where you live, and at least by that point it's out of Stellantis' hands.... but that would knock me out of the running lol. Personally I'm going for the record of "longest time spent in transit!"

Hope you get yours soon! Any day now!
Sponsored

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
Jeep Customer Care is all messed up. Got this email yesterday.

Hello Jennifer,

This is a courtesy email update regarding your Jeep Wrangler factory order status.

I presently show your order is progressing through the build phases of production and is presently being built. I estimate your order should be completing these initial build steps soon before moving into the next production phases shortly thereafter.

Blah, Blah, Blah. What the heck? I picked up my Jeep on 7/27.

:LOL:

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
First off....

I picked up my Jeep on 7/27.

Thanks for rubbing it in!!!! I'm j/k :angel:

Second, I still haven't found out what's better: Getting completely wrong emails from Jeep Customer Care, or getting no emails at all??

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
First off....

Thanks for rubbing it in!!!! I'm j/k :angel:

Second, I still haven't found out what's better: Getting completely wrong emails from Jeep Customer Care, or getting no emails at all??
I waited 6 months from order to delivery, so I feel your pain! :)

Sponsored

LiveLoveJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Extreme Recon Edition
Jeep Customer Care is all messed up. Got this email yesterday.

Hello Jennifer,

This is a courtesy email update regarding your Jeep Wrangler factory order status.

I presently show your order is progressing through the build phases of production and is presently being built. I estimate your order should be completing these initial build steps soon before moving into the next production phases shortly thereafter.

Blah, Blah, Blah. What the heck? I picked up my Jeep on 7/27.

Glad you stopped back in! So happy you finally got yours! Are you loving it? I should be officially a member of the Hydro Blue club by months end 😊

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
Glad you stopped back in! So happy you finally got yours! Are you loving it? I should be officially a member of the Hydro Blue club by months end 😊
it's amazing. i love it! took a bit to get used to the clutch, but other than that, it was worth the wait!

ColoradoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
it's amazing. i love it! took a bit to get used to the clutch, but other than that, it was worth the wait!
Glad you're loving it, Jen. The world turned and I ended up getting mine, too. Since it's an XR, I don't have the love/hate clutch anymore, and maybe I miss it. But... not too much. The new one is glorious.

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
No worries, there's a few of us still left. Will be interesting to see who gets the last 2022 (should the criteria be built on date or delivery date?)
Like @Mocopo, for purposes of this forum and our members, I feel like the only thing that matters is did you get it and when? So the "last jeep" is the last one delivered.

I emailed my dealer Rob today, since the "order tracker" hadn't moved for me. While the "order tracker" still says Oct 2, Rob's dealer view shows an estimated delivery date from 8/27 - 9/7, which I'm much more inclined to believe.

Everything I've read says that once it's handed over to the shipper, the dealer actually has more "up to date information" on whereabouts than Jeep/FCA/Stellantis itself does.

Sponsored

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
Radiologic Technologist in the Cardiac Cath Lab
Like @Mocopo, for purposes of this forum and our members, I feel like the only thing that matters is did you get it and when? So the "last jeep" is the last one delivered.

I emailed my dealer Rob today, since the "order tracker" hadn't moved for me. While the "order tracker" still says Oct 2, Rob's dealer view shows an estimated delivery date from 8/27 - 9/7, which I'm much more inclined to believe.

Everything I've read says that once it's handed over to the shipper, the dealer actually has more "up to date information" on whereabouts than Jeep/FCA/Stellantis itself does.
Rob Trachtman? I’m told my jeep is currently waiting in Belvidere Assembly plant in Illinois till it gets onto a new rail car. No exact ETA but my online tracker went from TBA to 9/7. So I’m hoping this holds true and we’re on the same train together!!!

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
Rob Trachtman? I’m told my jeep is currently waiting in Belvidere Assembly plant in Illinois till it gets onto a new rail car. No exact ETA but my online tracker went from TBA to 9/7. So I’m hoping this holds true and we’re on the same train together!!!
Is it the same as mine:

Railcar Pulled from Consignee
The "Consignee" is the person/entity to whom rail goods are shipped.
So the way I read that is that they've identified the railcar they want to use for the shipment, and that railcar was just picked up from a previous delivery at the Belvedere IL location.

But I'm guessing.

Main thing is it says from 8/27 to 9/7 which (though it could change) is a month earlier than the 10/2 the Jeep tracker was guessing for me.