Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

AngieGal816

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 Willys, 22 Rubicon XR, 23 Willys XR ordered
That color looks sharp on a Rubi! Congrats!

You give me hope. Mine has been showing in production since July 10th šŸ˜ž
Thank you. Itā€™s still showing in production as of this morning. So donā€™t give up!
Sponsored

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Picked up the Jeep Tuesday night. The tracker said 8/21, and now still shows as TBD.
Not happy about the rate increase since I placed the order, but I love the Jeep.
20220809_195510.jpg

20220809_195521.jpg

20220810_185028.jpg
you should have been price protected if you ordered before the price increase. your Dealer has put the boots to you.

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Just got an update from my dealer. Or really, an update that there HASN'T been an update. My jeep is probably still sitting in Texas, and has been since 8/4. But I did learn the next step is it will head to El Mirage AZ outside of PHX.... then the truck ride to Tucson... I'm betting I am still 3 weeks away.
Texas?? Whatā€™s it doing there? BNSF rail runs through NM and then into AZ.

RoadglideRon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram3500 HO, 22 Wrangler Sport 16 HD FLTR
Occupation
Retired
Finally got some movement on my order from March 15th. Just yesterday it was still showing as "Scheduled". I emailed my dealer and this morning they said it was in G status, and today the tracker finally updated. Build sheet link returns nothing which seems odd... but I'm happy something is finally happening.

jeep.jpg
Mine showed the build on crypto three days after the build was done, as for the window sticker the link from the pizza tracker gives me the sticker but crypto still doesn't show a sticker avail...Pizza tracker had a shipping date while it was in production but when the vehicle went to the built status then the tracking changed TBD...

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Texas?? Whatā€™s it doing there? BNSF rail runs through NM and then into AZ.
Idk, but it's sitting at the Midlothian Auto Park. At least that's what the tracker says for the dealer. They keep sending me screen shots, so it's a legit update.
8398.jpeg

Sponsored

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport; Ordered a 2023 JLUR
Just delivered! Pizza tracker says itā€™s still in production šŸ˜‚. Now the wait to pick it up.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 8398
That color isn't too bad after all, maybe I should just take my 2022 order. :)
Congratulations!!! Oh Happy Day!!!

ColoradoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Well, my story here is a different one. I haven't been on this thread for a couple of months, since I cancelled my order... or so I thought. I wonder how many of my old friends from here are lurking around... the Jen's, Ratbert of course, Tara....
Anyway,
* April 11 ordered.
*Almost immediately: VIN and D Status.
* Two months of jack squat. Nothing. No progress.
* Mid-June: Weirdness with my dealership led to a disagreement with the dealership's GM, which got unpleasant enough that I felt compelled to cancel my order. The general manager said he didn't want my business. He refunded my deposit. After waiting 2 months for a Jeep that I painstakingly configured, I made peace with it, decided I didn't want to go through the order process again, and decided to just love my '21 Rubicon, despite the fact that it wasn't everything I need.
* June 17: D1 status, unbeknownst to me.
* July 13: In production, unbeknownst to me.
* July 16: Built, unbeknownst to me.
*July 20: Shipped. I get an email from Jeep (not the dealership) saying the Jeep has been shipped. I'm like, "Damn. Twist the knife. You're telling me that you shipped the Jeep that I waited months for and then walked away from." Oh well. It's fine. Don't need it.
* July 29. Delivered, unbeknownst to me.
* Aug 2: I get an email from Jeep saying delivered to dealership. Twist the knife. Oh well. I don't need it. Not going to go beg for it and deal with the GM who said he didn't want my business.
*Aug 8: I get a voicemail from the GM, asking me if I plan to come pick up my Jeep. I was floored. His voicemail made it sound like the whole kerfuffle that led to him cancelling my order and refunding my deposit... didn't happen.
*Aug 9: I return the phone call; the GM seems to have forgotten who I was or what had happened. I reminded him. And said... If you forgot about what happened, maybe I'm willing to forget. So I go into the dealership, they treated me really well, gave me great trade-in value on my '21, and I am out the door with my '22:
2022 Rubicon Unlimited Xtreme Recon. Steel bumpers, upgraded T-case with the 4-hi Auto mode, cold weather, towing. Advanced Safety Group declined, Safety Group declined; no nanny-mode!
I hope all my old friends here have gotten their Jeeps, and that those of you still waiting get yours soon.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. ValPass.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. ValDrive.JPG

Sponsored

AngieGal816

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 Willys, 22 Rubicon XR, 23 Willys XR ordered
Do it! Itā€™s really not a bad color. Definitely stands out and makes heads turn. I think the black fenders help it not be so overwhelming. Not very many Jeeps around with this color. I love it!

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Idk, but it's sitting at the Midlothian Auto Park. At least that's what the tracker says for the dealer. They keep sending me screen shots, so it's a legit update.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 572EC8BF-B755-489A-BB71-7B4F726B356E
Thatā€™s sure a round about way. Looks like trucking from there. Probably due to labor dispute.

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
I would the the 22, but see if the dealer will let you pit in an order for a 2023 without a deposit. When it gets in you can trade in for the 23 if you want, or just keep the 22! Obviously you'd be out vehicle tax.... but again, maybe you can swing a deal with the dealership since it was their mess up.

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Thatā€™s sure a round about way. Looks like trucking from there. Probably due to labor dispute.
I have a different screenshot that shows the what the next stops are supposed to be, and the next one says El Mirage AZ by rail. It's all wierd....
Sponsored