Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

dembus

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler
I ordered my 2022 2 door hardtop on July 7th, std trans with AC and mats. After reading all these posts I'm likely never going to see mine! : (
Btw, after quoting me the price they came back and said it's actually included AC now and the add on charge was subtracted from my price.
Sponsored

FancyGirl

First Name
Missy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Unlimited
How long is it taking for orders going from “shipped” status to ending at the dealership? Mine was shipped June 17th but it’s still showing on a truck in OH per my rep.
Mine showed shipped July 3 and was never updated then my dealer texted me on July 21 and said my Jeep was in but website never showed that.

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Mine feels like its taking forever in transit. It was built and ready to ship on June 26, didn't actually ship til July 19. The it made it all the way to Texas by July 26, and has been sitting there ever since... still apparently not on a train to AZ.

This would be easier to wait if there was any rhyme or reason to why it was taking this long. I've seen people in CA get theirs built, shipped, and in their driveway in that same timespan. The again I've also heard the other end of the spectrum, December 21 orders that still don't have build dates...

Jbug

First Name
June
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport Jl
Mine feels like its taking forever in transit. It was built and ready to ship on June 26, didn't actually ship til July 19. The it made it all the way to Texas by July 26, and has been sitting there ever since... still apparently not on a train to AZ.

This would be easier to wait if there was any rhyme or reason to why it was taking this long. I've seen people in CA get theirs built, shipped, and in their driveway in that same timespan. The again I've also heard the other end of the spectrum, December 21 orders that still don't have build dates...

This whole transit thing is a mess, my tracker said shipped 7-10 eta 8-3 to Texas now all of a sudden the shipped date changed to shipped 7/31 with a 9-2 eta. How does that even happen 😞

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
This whole transit thing is a mess, my tracker said shipped 7-10 eta 8-3 to Texas now all of a sudden the shipped date changed to shipped 7/31 with a 9-2 eta. How does that even happen 😞
I don't know, but at least you have an ETA. My original ETA was 7/20, then it went TBD after production was finished in June.... hasn't updated since...

Sponsored

Frosty

First Name
Frosty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport, 2022 Rubicon 4xe (ordered)

Mine has been sitting at the delivery yard since Tuesday...45 minutes away from me and the dealership. :(

Jbug

First Name
June
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport Jl
I don't know, but at least you have an ETA. My original ETA was 7/20, then it went TBD after production was finished in June.... hasn't updated since...
I’m sorry, hopefully it gets there soon.

BillyBaroo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Did your dealer advise it was on Texas? Mine was shipped on 7/20 and it is coming to Texas. Specifically to Kirby, Tx which is by San Antonio. There is a large rail yard where autos are offloaded. From there I am 70 miles away. Hopefully next week.

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Did your dealer advise it was on Texas? Mine was shipped on 7/20 and it is coming to Texas. Specifically to Kirby, Tx which is by San Antonio. There is a large rail yard where autos are offloaded. From there I am 70 miles away. Hopefully next week.
Yes, the dealer actually sent me a screen shot. it is in a place called the Midlothian Auto Park, just south of Dallas. But that screenshot was from over a week ago, so I'm hoping its actually moved on by now.

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Behold the Midlothian Auto Park in TX. I'd say there's probably more than a couple wranglers waiting here...
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. midlothian.JPG

Sponsored

BillyBaroo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Behold the Midlothian Auto Park in TX. I'd say there's probably more than a couple wranglers waiting here...
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. midlothian.JPG
Yep that is in the Dallas Ft Worth area and is much larger that the one in Kirby. Lets hope we both see our builds soon.

Slowregal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 TJ 2.5 5spd on 31s / '22 JLUR 3.6/Manual
Finally picked up my jeep yesterday. Took 3 months from order date to get to dealer, three weeks for transport.

Absolutely love it! drives perfectly straight, smooth, wife wants one now.

The wait is worth it and for those waiting for a 6spd, they’re pretty good! 1st is short, 2 to 3 has a steep ratio drop but overall better than expected.

I hope y’all also get your Jeeps soon too!

D509E7C3-0C3F-4895-AE5C-14C2814CFC96.jpeg

A505282C-7008-40B0-B960-13EEDAF06544.jpeg

BlackRubi4xe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Rubicon 4xe
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 9943144F-2F92-417F-AED2-7090FC32BBA6

Yesterday I started seriously browsing to buy a Jeep from the lot…finally got notice today that it entered production on Thursday. Very Excited for my first Jeep.

Estimated delivery date is October 1st. Does 2 months seem like the standard time from start of production to delivery?
Sponsored