Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Occupation
Radiologic Technologist in the Cardiac Cath Lab
We’ve been in shipped status since June 17 and still don’t even have the window sticker and it hasn’t left sitting at body vendor. It’s getting frustrating waiting for bolt on parts included in the XR and a premium soft top. Nothing else fancy on the Jeep. I have seen other XR being shipped recently so I don’t know what ours needs. I just know my wife is driving me nuts looking for her Jeep.
Ah so I’ve been “in production” since 6/13. So there’s some hiccups with the XR package that may be holding my build up?? Ordered a JLUR XR in sting grey, 3 piece body color.

5Petes

First Name
Rustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU in Punkn
Ah so I’ve been “in production” since 6/13. So there’s some hiccups with the XR package that may be holding my build up?? Ordered a JLUR XR in sting grey, 3 piece body color.
We ordered a JLUR XR in white 5/9 so we haven’t been waiting forever like some folks but it was built super fast so I didn’t expect it to sit at body vendor so long. Our friends was only there for 3 weeks. We have the plain black fenders. We also ordered the premium soft top which is probably what’s holding it up given all the other XR shipping like the one a post above. We have the hard top from my Jeep that I never use so we didn’t want another one taking up space since the wife will use the soft top outside of winter.

Sponsored

unsavory

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 2.0T Auto, 2019 JLUR V6 Manual (sold)
What does it mean when your order goes from:
  • Built
  • Shipped TBD, Delivery TBD
  • Shipped, Delivery TBD
  • Shipped, Delivery 08/15
  • Shipped TBD, Delivery 08/15
Does this mean that even though they previously said it was shipped, it is now not shipped?

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
it's looking like it might be the premium soft top holding up some of our orders. That's a bummer... but it shouldn't give me a window sticker and be considered "built" if it doesn't have a top, right? That would also mean its been waiting on a soft top for over 30 days... IDK, I realize I'm just being impatient now, but I'm excited lol

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
You know its bad when the UPS driver asks... "Are you getting a Jeep?"
Bumper and winch getting delivered this week for me lol

AngieGal816

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 Willys, 22 Rubicon XR, 23 Willys XR ordered
it's looking like it might be the premium soft top holding up some of our orders. That's a bummer... but it shouldn't give me a window sticker and be considered "built" if it doesn't have a top, right? That would also mean its been waiting on a soft top for over 30 days... IDK, I realize I'm just being impatient now, but I'm excited lol
I have a premium soft top on my build, I didn't think that would be holding it up. Maybe it is.

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
What does it mean when your order goes from:
  • Built
  • Shipped TBD, Delivery TBD
  • Shipped, Delivery TBD
  • Shipped, Delivery 08/15
  • Shipped TBD, Delivery 08/15
Does this mean that even though they previously said it was shipped, it is now not shipped?
It means you ordered from FCA.
Good luck.
Too lazy to go look, but I think mine was delayed 9 times or 11 times, I forget.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

We’ve been in shipped status since June 17 and still don’t even have the window sticker and it hasn’t left sitting at body vendor. It’s getting frustrating waiting for bolt on parts included in the XR and a premium soft top. Nothing else fancy on the Jeep. I have seen other XR being shipped recently so I don’t know what ours needs. I just know my wife is driving me nuts looking for her Jeep.
If it's in shipped status then it's made it past inspection and the body vendor. It's finished and is somewhere between the body vendor and your dealership. Somewhere.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

5Petes

First Name
Rustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU in Punkn
If it's in shipped status then it's made it past inspection and the body vendor. It's finished and is somewhere between the body vendor and your dealership. Somewhere.
According to my dealer it is still at body vendor (he just looked again today) and the shipped status online is wrong as it went into that immediately after coming off the line. I know it had to go to body vendor after that due to being an XR plus having the premium soft top. I also still don’t have a sticker in the online status or the direct link with VIN. My online tracker has been wrong every step of the way. It still has TBD for vehicle built date and TBD for estimated delivery even though it says shipped on 6/17.

johndan

First Name
Johndan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR (ordered and waiting…)
Well, this looks promising. Dealer's closed right now but I'll check with them tomorrow.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.43.40 PM
Sponsored