Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Well, my Jeep is parked in a lot in Albuquerque, being unloaded from a train a few days ago. Now have to wait for a truck delivery 😡, going on 6 months since order. Dealer says it could be weeks before it gets delivered.
Sponsored

Strikeeagle345

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLU Willys 2.0T
I picked my 12/13/21 JLUR-XR order last night and they never mentioned the ~$4K increase on the Window Sticker. 7 months to the day. Unreal, Stellantis, unreal... :swear:
Wait, you had to pay for the increase? You weren't locked in?

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Well, my Jeep is parked in a lot in Albuquerque, being unloaded from a train a few days ago. Now have to wait for a truck delivery 😡, going on 6 months since order. Dealer says it could be weeks before it gets delivered.
Similar boat here, 5 months since my order and the vehicle has been in "KZ" status for almost 3 weeks now, just sitting on a lot somewhere. I'm hoping the site just isn't updating and it has at least shipped...

Jbug

First Name
June
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler sport Jl
I’m near same area as you and my dealer said to give it at least 8 weeks from shipped date if I’m lucky. He don’t have a eta or he don’t want to give it to me to get my hopes up. My original date while in production was 8-3 but now it’s tbd.

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
Tomorrow is build day! I hope there aren't any delays!

Sponsored

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
Surprise to me! I know I have to go to the body vendor, so some delays might be in my future. Wasn't expecting this, though!
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1657813667865

Slowregal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 TJ 2.5 5spd on 31s / '22 JLUR 3.6/Manual
Similar boat here, 5 months since my order and the vehicle has been in "KZ" status for almost 3 weeks now, just sitting on a lot somewhere. I'm hoping the site just isn't updating and it has at least shipped...
I think you can contact your dealer to see where the Jeep is.

Mine has been in KZ since monday, dealer system shows it has left the plant to go somewhere else in Toledo and next step will be taking a truck to my dealer.

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
I think you can contact your dealer to see where the Jeep is.

Mine has been in KZ since monday, dealer system shows it has left the plant to go somewhere else in Toledo and next step will be taking a truck to my dealer.
Dealer keeps saying it hasn't moved beyond KZ status either. I haven't talked to them in a few days, I'm trying not to bug them too much lol.

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
That’s not right. You should have been price protected. If you paid the sticker, looks like your dealer stuck it to you.

Sponsored

watslax9

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, VW Jetta
UPDATE:
My Hydro Blue, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon has made it to "In Production", just like Frosty above. I recall the process speeding up from here for my last order (which Jeep screwed up a few months ago), so fingers crossed my Wrangler arrives here by mid- to late-August.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1657822244419

BOOM! Built in a day and now the wait for it to get shipped. The build sheet is available (all looks correct), but the Window Sticker hasn't been created yet. I had been showing Estimated Delivery of August 8, but now showing TBD.

budden

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willy's Gobi
Estimated delivery had been TBD up until today, and now shows Aug 8. Does anyone have insight to what this means? Assuming shipping method has been locked down and scheduled so now they can guess a date?

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 11.43.42 AM

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Sorry for any confusion, I was locked in and they never mentioned the ~$4k increase on the window sticker. I was just pissed that it took 7 months!

Rubi4xE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry XSE (totaled)
Estimated delivery had been TBD up until today, and now shows Aug 8. Does anyone have insight to what this means? Assuming shipping method has been locked down and scheduled so now they can guess a date?

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 11.43.42 AM
The tracker isn’t always 100% accurate. I had a delivery date of July 25th once my order shipped. I reached out to my dealership and asked if that was an accurate ETA to which they replied that it was expected to show up the second week of July. It indeed arrived yesterday. The tracker’s ETA changed from the 25th to the 15th today which was interesting. In total, took almost 3 weeks to be delivered.
Sponsored