Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
So...this past weekend was having issues with the battery in my 2019 Wrangler.
Made appt on Tuesday morning with advisor for 7:30.
Get to dealership battery under warranty. All is good.

Talk to David (Manager) and he informs me that my rubicon I ordered (2-25) has been pushed back to end of August.
Long story short...
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Screenshot_20220710-215106
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Screenshot_20220710-215106

I really am loving the 4XE.
I would liked to have had the Jeep I ordered but I had enough.
I love the interior and the larger Navi screen. I recommend the steel bumper group if not doing aftermarket.
Are you going to put a winch on it and if so what winch plate are you going with?

Sponsored

NotYours

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 2500
Okay guys. (I know this is probably not the right forum to post this, but I feel like we’ve been through some things together lol) Got my new rims and tires put on today and the (35inch NITTO Ridge Grappler) spare won’t fit on the tire carrier 😂 I’ll be rolling around without it until I figure out if I want to get a compatible tire carrier or a tire delete kit.. I thought the 35 would fit, but discount said they tried but it wouldnt fit lol.
Looks great! What size rims?

2manyhobbies

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Rubicon XR
Okay guys. (I know this is probably not the right forum to post this, but I feel like we’ve been through some things together lol) Got my new rims and tires put on today and the (35inch NITTO Ridge Grappler) spare won’t fit on the tire carrier 😂 I’ll be rolling around without it until I figure out if I want to get a compatible tire carrier or a tire delete kit.. I thought the 35 would fit, but discount said they tried but it wouldnt fit lol.
DC1EB107-EE4E-43F5-AE21-420293801370.jpeg
I suspect it is hitting the 3rd brake light? I had 35’s installed on my factory rims, and that was the case. You can easily loosen the top bolts holding the brake light to the carrier (go look at the brake light, and find the first two bolts). I slid a couple of washers in on each side to basically”tilt” the top of the brake light backwards. You may have to loosen the bottom ones just a little too (there are 4 bolts holding that assembly on, if I recall correctly).
Mine is a 4Xe rubicon with the standard bumpers, FWIW. I installed BFG KO2 315/70-17 tires.

I just re read your post that you got new wheels. If the back spacing was the same as the factory wheels, it’s likely the 3rd brake light. I could not imagine you would have less back spacing, so that almost definitely is it.

Not Very Patient

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe
Are you going to put a winch on it and if so what winch plate are you going with?
At this time I am not planning on it. I did order the reenforced tailgate though. Who know you know how these projects get started then you can't stop...lol.

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
It's a good thing I'm on vacation next week or I'd be stalking my build progress, since I have a 7/15 build date. Starting to get impatient again just knowing the end is in sight!

Sponsored

Qkbrian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi E-TRON, 2022 4XE Rubicon
Jeep tracker is showing my Jeep was delivered as of today! Now I just need to find a way to get it from the dealer in Louisiana to Florida.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 6E0B9330-B185-4752-9134-1957D624AE77
I'm also a hydro order at Mark Dodge and you are exactly one week ahead of my shipped date - how long between when the tracker said "delivered" until you were able to actually pick it up .

HydroblueLA

First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude on order
I'm also a hydro order at Mark Dodge and you are exactly one week ahead of my shipped date - how long between when the tracker said "delivered" until you were able to actually pick it up .
I’m a hydro order too, from a mark Dodge. Still waiting to get built😒