Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Torrieb

First Name
Torrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys
Oh I totally agree on the tint! With 100 degree temps down here in TX tint is definitely a necessity! Although I plan on going top and doors off as much as I can handle ! Mainly because I can’t wait to see my dogs reaction when the whole Jeep feels like one big open window he will be in Bulldog heaven! 😂😂😂
I’m also in Texas. Picked up my jeep 7/5, I want to go doors and top off but man I feel like it’s sooooooo freakin hot! I do have a spiderweb sunshade I can put on but dang even still I’m not sure. The AC in a brand new vehicle feels so good 😂😅
Sponsored

snider.lindseyp

First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass, 2022 JLU Willys Edition
Occupation
Teacher
Anyone else stuck in shipping? My Jeep was built on June 28 and had an original ETA of July 19. Now the tracker and JC are saying that an ETA is not set and that it is awaiting shipping.

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Anyone else stuck in shipping? My Jeep was built on June 28 and had an original ETA of July 19. Now the tracker and JC are saying that an ETA is not set and that it is awaiting shipping.
Mine has been in shipping for over 3 months.

HydroblueLA

First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude on order
Y’all…the heat and humidity are going to do me in this year. Currently 10:30 pm and feels like 95 outside.

Torrieb

First Name
Torrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys
Y’all…the heat and humidity are going to do me in this year. Currently 10:30 pm and feels like 95 outside.
Yupp I hear you! Yesterday in Texas 110!!🥵 which is insane to me lol. I tried to get more prepared this year by sitting out in the sun for 2 months prior to these really hot coming months lol. It has helped and I would say I can be outside in 95/100 without sweating a lot longer than I used to 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sponsored

OP
OP
Klong

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
I think this has been an awesome thread for people that are waiting on their ordered jeeps. I learned a lot and met so many awesome people here. I have enjoyed watching deliveries show up as well as the excitement of everyone for the person that recieved their jeep. Ours was delivered late february and was a late november order. I have still found myself at this thread almost daily to see who is getting theirs now. I hope someone that has ordered a MY23 starts a thread for those orders. Has been great therapy, at least for me, when waiting on ours.

Bpieroway

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo xc70, civic hatchback touring
I think this has been an awesome thread for people that are waiting on their ordered jeeps. I learned a lot and met so many awesome people here. I have enjoyed watching deliveries show up as well as the excitement of everyone for the person that recieved their jeep. Ours was delivered late february and was a late november order. I have still found myself at this thread almost daily to see who is getting theirs now. I hope someone that has ordered a MY23 starts a thread for those orders. Has been great therapy, at least for me, when waiting on ours.
Lol. Depressing for me. Nov 20th order. In D1 still. Eta ship date is Aug 5th. Not holding my breathe at all !

Rubi4xE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry XSE (totaled)
I'm about two weeks into shipping at the moment. JC tells me no ETA but that the Jeep is "in route to the dealership" the tracker has an ETA of 7/25, but dealer says the 2nd week of July lol. So here's hoping it arrives by next week before my FL trip. Would love to see how the 4xe does on long trips.

HydroblueLA

First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude on order
Yupp I hear you! Yesterday in Texas 110!!🥵 which is insane to me lol. I tried to get more prepared this year by sitting out in the sun for 2 months prior to these really hot coming months lol. It has helped and I would say I can be outside in 95/100 without sweating a lot longer than I used to 😂😂😂😂😂😂
smart girl! Ive been laid up with ankle surgery since may 10. So…just getting back into the real world the last couple of weeks. I need to move North! For the summer anyway😂😂😂

Schuyler204

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JKU Sahara
Yes--7/1 build date, no shipping info yet. An ETA of 7/12 was shown last month, but now it's TBD. Neither the dealer nor JC have any information. This delay follows a full three weeks from production start to build date, including 17 days awaiting inspection. Order date was 2/28, so nothing in this process has been very fast.

Sponsored

Torrieb

First Name
Torrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys
smart girl! Ive been laid up with ankle surgery since may 10. So…just getting back into the real world the last couple of weeks. I need to move North! For the summer anyway😂😂😂
Oh no. Hopefully it goes smoothly!! Lol exactly 😂😂😂

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Just got an email from Gupton today. Trying to schedule for early August pickup.

BigBox22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURXR
I absolutely effing hope so!!! Nov 20th order still in D1 with an estimated ship date Aug 5th. Im so effing pi$$ed off. I will shut up now.

Ps. Im effing pi$$ed!
My 12/14 JLUXR order finally went into D1 6/24. Dealer tells me I have an 8/9 ship date. New babies take 9 months to deliver😎

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Sahara Rocky Ridge
Ordered timeline:

ordered 3/1
In production 6/12
Completed build 6/15
Shipped 6/15. (Train)
Arrived 7/5
Picked up7/8

I noticed that when your estimated deliver date changes to TBD the vehicle shows delivered about 48 to 72 hours later.

Salesman,General manager and dealership were awesome.

Big difference between a 2017 Sahara Rocky Ridge and a 2022 Rubicon. Love it none the less!
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 72A13237-4677-418D-B1DB-A79B35F1A336