Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

SN530

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 E350, 2019 Prime, 2017 Triumph Tiger
We have not picked up the vehicle yet, hopefully tomorrow. We signed digitally to lock in the rate. They are looking in to the Tread Lightly discount but the finance manager is pointing to pricing that is already below employee pricing. It's not the end of the world, mainly just want this debacle to be over with.
Depending on your state laws, in California the vehicle is not yours until you take delivery and drive off the dealership property. Most states implement the same type of agreement unless it was agreed upon in writing for company's such as carvana and other delivery type of circumstances. (you still don't have possession, and possession is half the ownership)

However you may want to look into how many dealers are actually offering and accepting the tread lightly discount, some are more a lot of them are not even close but still giving more discount then the other local dealers. How much is the difference $$? and was this a special order?

Generally most dealerships will work with the customer, however the dealership is not required to participate in honoring any discount (other then manufacture rebates). They can choose not to offer those discounts. (which generally leads to negative feedback, reviews)
Sponsored

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
If the sale is below employee pricing, you are already below Tread Lightly. Few dealers will go beyond that.

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
Depending on your state laws, in California the vehicle is not yours until you take delivery and drive off the dealership property. Most states implement the same type of agreement unless it was agreed upon in writing for company's such as carvana and other delivery type of circumstances. (you still don't have possession, and possession is half the ownership)

However you may want to look into how many dealers are actually offering and accepting the tread lightly discount, some are more a lot of them are not even close but still giving more discount then the other local dealers. How much is the difference $$? and was this a special order?

Generally most dealerships will work with the customer, however the dealership is not required to participate in honoring any discount (other then manufacture rebates). They can choose not to offer those discounts. (which generally leads to negative feedback, reviews)
Yes, special order. I may have misunderstood but I thought the price we signed was before tread lightly. It's still a very good deal either way. It's probably only $400 we are missing out on, not the end of the world. I would be surprised if there was not still another document or stack to sign before we actually drive it home. Will find out soon.

EKHill

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GMC Sierra, 22 RubiconUnlimited (on order)
Hi everyone. Playing the waiting game but I'm so frustrated waiting for our Jeep to finally finish getting built. We were supposed to take it on a long camping trip in Aug we've been planning for since last year. We ordered a JLU Rubi, hardtop, 2.0L, tow package, with leather. We were on a good path with the schedule, then it went right off the cliff. Its been stuck in "Waiting for final inspection" for 7 weeks!!! Below is today's update. Nobody can tell us anything about what's causing this delay. Does anyone have any insight to what might be the hold up?

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1656707832015

Torrieb

First Name
Torrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys
The Rubicon is Hydro Blue.

And I’m really not surprised about your salesperson. That’s where I started at but the guy I went to passed me off to someone else who was terrible. Come to find out later, he even got the order wrong.
Ahhh, okay the hydro blue is nice! Yeahh I’m not sure what’s wrong with these people. I think mine is kind of new to be honest. He kept going to the back to confirm answers on a few things which is why I think that. But numbers turned out to be good and I got 35K for my trade in so I had to do it. Like it was just meant to be lol! This will be my second vehicle I’ve purchased in Texas since living here almost 3 years now. The first one bought in Austin went terrible!!!!!! Lol.

Sponsored

Torrieb

First Name
Torrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys
I hope you are correct! Ordered a two door sport with manual transmission. Still in the black hole of D1 and keep getting the same "Shortly" from JC.
I have noticed that a bunch of 4 door sahara's are getting build sheets and window stickers the past the week or so. So yes i too believe they run "batches"
Another manual. Welcome to the club 👏🏽👏🏽

Bokonon_FL

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
JT Still showing Shipped and TBD, but I took delivery last night! Less than 8 weeks from order to delivery! I know I lucked out.

421B6C22-5C15-4176-9B6B-E64EB3430585.jpeg

62F8095B-B78B-4A33-927F-381CADDB17B2.jpeg

3D37BDBF-7921-418F-8848-6B55A55A62DD.jpeg

245BDC68-79EF-4581-80F8-B15BAEAFB959.jpeg

kj11

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport Altitude
Mine has been sitting in a parking lot after taking a train ride....70 miles from the dealer. The dealer and JC can both see that it's been there for over a week and both say that's unusual. Nobody knows why and nobody knows when it will arrive at the dealer. So that's cool....

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Anyone have input?
How bad is it? Were you dealing with a below-invoice dealership and missed out on the additional 1%? Or were you dealing with an MSRP+ dealership and got totally screwed?

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Finally picked mine up today! Really like the Sting Gray. Apparenlty Sahara badges don't exist anymore? Kinda bummed about that! Got the Sahara Altitude and it doesn't say it anywhere
The Sahara doesn't have Sahara badges???

Sponsored

CharlesC

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Sahara Altitude
Well, well... Look what showed up!!

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. IMG_0193
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. IMG_0194

Are you kidding me?!?! :like: TOTALLY worth the long wait! This build is the Sahara Altitude, and NO, it does not say Sahara anywhere on it... It even just says "Wrangler" in the dash startup graphic, instead of "Sahara".

The color I REALLY wanted was the Bikini Pearl, but I'm way too late in the game to get that. I think this one will do the trick, though!

All of you still pending yours, please don't lose faith! you WILL get that call, and it will be TOTALLY worth the wait!

Smitty1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
The Sahara Altitude doesn’t have Sahara on the outside & not on the leather seats. Just the regular Sahara!

CharlesC

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Sahara Altitude
Let me add... remember that you can track your vehicle truck delivery, and quite accurately... They use Cassens Transport for truck delivery. I don't know if there are other large vehicle transport companies out there. Here is their site: https://www.cassens.com/#/vin-tracking.

You will need 2 pieces of data... Your VIN, and your dealer number, which you can find on your POC

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. POC

Once they get the order to transport your VIN, you will see your data pop up, but without the pickup / delivery dates...

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. order

Once they pick up your Jeep, the "Ship Date / Time" will populate... Literally, once they scan it on the truck. When they then deliver your Jeep, the "Del Date / Time" info will populate.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Delivery

So, if you are looking for your vehicle on a truck, this is a good way to see what's really up.

22hvjeepgirl

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S (ordered)
Occupation
Teacher
So, I'm freaking out a little......I finally got my window sticker today! YAY! But, when I went through everything on it, NO HARD TOP. So, I just texted my dealer, and he said there is a 3-piece hard top. How can that be if it isn't on the window sticker?

Ordered 3/4, built 6/30, ETA 7/14
Sponsored