Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

3rdWranglersTheCharm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Porsche Cayenne GTS
We’re in the same boat. Tomorrow mine will be in the rail yard waiting for a truck for 2 weeks.

The dealership is 52 miles and an hour and 5 minutes away. Plus, the dealership got a truckload Monday and mine wasn’t on it. 🙄

Ugh sorry to hear that. I'm trying to hold off on getting my other car fixed until the new one comes in because the rim place is like 40 minute away and I dont wanna uber.

This whole process has been annoying. Although I'm getting a custom Sahara for 50k so thats good I think.

mom43boys

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
First time jeep owner with a 2022 Rubicon ordered 5.31.22. I can't help it, but even after reading this thread and seeing people wait for months and months, I check every day to see if mine is making any progress. Everyone is out driving their jeeps "naked" in the unusual great weather we have been having, and I just want to be a part of it!!! Dealer says it has an estimated build date of 7-16. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. I AM SO EXCITED, I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
How long after reaching D1 status is the "build" date and/or estimated ship date scheduled? My 12/24/21 order hit D1 on 06/24/22.
My 1/29/22 order hit D1 6/15/22 and has a build ("ship") date per my dealer of 7/16/22

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Jeep ordered 3/23
Jeep built 6/20
shipping is still TBD
Jeep delivered to Dayton, Ohio 6/24 (****Jeep pizza tracker updated to delivered and salesman confirmed it was delivered, but said his system still showed in Toledo with a 6/27 delivery date***)
I went through Dave Dennis, who did you buy from in Dayton? Also, if you ordered a Red Jeep with a Red hardtop and decided it looks too Red with the top. I have a Black hardtop and I would like a Red hardtop. I would offer my top in trade and cash for the difference...

Sponsored

BoBina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sahara MT / 1st love 94 YJ MT
I went through Dave Dennis, who did you buy from in Dayton? Also, if you ordered a Red Jeep with a Red hardtop and decided it looks too Red with the top. I have a Black hardtop and I would like a Red hardtop. I would offer my top in trade and cash for the difference...
Bought from Performance Jeep in Centerville (I'm in Springboro). Sorry, no red jeep...all sarge green

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
Thanks Jen! What date did the dealer give you that info? I'm wondering if I need to start bugging my dealer or wait another week
You pretty much have to directly ask your sales-rep. Very few of them send out emails or texts whenever the status changes.

Sponsored

Amberlyrubi

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
Ugh sorry to hear that. I'm trying to hold off on getting my other car fixed until the new one comes in because the rim place is like 40 minute away and I dont wanna uber.

This whole process has been annoying. Although I'm getting a custom Sahara for 50k so thats good I think.
Absolutely! That’s a great deal.

In other news, my jeep just arrived at the dealer and I can pick it up tomorrow!