Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Qkbrian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi E-TRON, 2022 4XE Rubicon
MIne has been built and in "inspection" since the 12th. I hope yours is quicker!!!
Update from Jeep Chat this AM is that my Jeep is pending "installation of additional equipment" is that a step forward or just another way to say that I am stuck in inspection still?
Sponsored

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Update from Jeep Chat this AM is that my Jeep is pending "installation of additional equipment" is that a step forward or just another way to say that I am stuck in inspection still?
That should mean it’s in JB.

Rubi4xE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry XSE (totaled)
How accurate has the "ship" /build date been for everyone so far? I was given a date of June 16th and have not seen any movement. I know it's only been 2 days and also the weekend but I was curious about the accuracy of these dates that are given by the dealerships! Thoughts?
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Jee

Sponsored

InVinoVeritasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLU Willys and JLU Rubicon
Same boat here. Ship date is Monday, pushed from Friday. Dealer confirmed Friday that vehicle is still D1. The pizza website is more accurate imho

Erock482

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport, Regeared and Locked to 4.10
Finally saw some movement on mine, has entered step two on the tracker as of 6/17

Order 4/11
VON on 4/12
VIN on 4/15
Scheduled for Production 6/17

2 Door Rubicon
Sarge Green
Cold Weather
Towing
Black Hard Top
6 Speed Manual
Steel Bumper Group
LED Lighting

drbell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited extreme recon
How accurate has the "ship" /build date been for everyone so far? I was given a date of June 16th and have not seen any movement. I know it's only been 2 days and also the weekend but I was curious about the accuracy of these dates that are given by the dealerships! Thoughts?
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Jee
Rubi4xE what is the website that you got The above order status scheduled from? I used to be able to get it and I can no longer get it. I don’t know if that website is down or what the problem is. thanks

Torrieb

First Name
Torrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys
For some reason I am no longer able to get this type of build sheet. Did they change the website? The only thing I can get is crypto stickers but it’s different it only has the three levels of the order. What is the website you’re using for this one?
This is the actual website
https://www.jeep.com/trackyourorder.html#/order-details
It will bring up a page that asks for your order name & VON

Sponsored

Torrieb

First Name
Torrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys
Agree that In N Out is different in Texas. I’d rather go to P Terry’s (I bet you didn’t see that coming!!!)

I’m looking at Katzkin eventually for a custom leather seat upgrade. I’ve heard their quality and feel is actually better than the factory options, too. All in good time 😊
Lol definitely did not! 😂
Oh okay awesome! Any thoughts on color when you get to that point?

Rubi4xE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry XSE (totaled)
Rubi4xE what is the website that you got The above order status scheduled from? I used to be able to get it and I can no longer get it. I don’t know if that website is down or what the problem is. thanks
https://www.jeep.com/trackyourorder.html#/landing

This is the website! Sometimes it'll say that nothing is available, but if you check back in later, your information should populate.

MrGoodByte

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURXR, '11 Challenger SE
Build Thread
Link
Lol definitely did not! 😂
Oh okay awesome! Any thoughts on color when you get to that point?
I am thinking about black and tan (they have an embossed tan that looks similar to western saddle leather). I will still have them Embroider the red Rubicon logo as if it were a stock option.
Sponsored