Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Today is day 5 of waiting on the toledo raceway parking lot.

Atleast it's been built. :time:
I'm only at day 10. Was supposed to arrive at the dealership today, but that and the ship date all got reset back to TBD.

travis_cooper

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude
Lucky! Does the new tracking site show a shipped date and/or estimated delivery date for you? My estimated delivery is still TBD. I'm hoping it actually has left Toledo and that it will just randomly show up some day.

1653658485868.png
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. C79FBC38-3B2C-4762-B1A2-8B78E8322751

Delivery ETA is June 14th.

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Today is day 5 of waiting on the toledo raceway parking lot.

Atleast it's been built. :time:
My order has been at the raceway for over 2 months with no updates or ETA. Let’s hope yours fares better🙄

Sponsored

Obi.Wan.Shawnobi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Tan 4Xe Rubicon
Occupation
Elevator Techinician.
Congrats but this is infuriating to see all these updates from people who ordered in late April already getting their Jeeps built with no rhyme or reason as to why older orders aren't being processed.
do you have any abnormal options? maybe something is holding them the build (supplier chain issues). I noticed on my build sheet they added the: Special Scheduling Condition VII

I dont know if my vehicle fell in line with a specific batch that makes more "production line" sense. I figured with all my silly build options, it would have delayed production.

Chadillac

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR 6-speed
Considering the waits that some are experiencing, I was very lucky with my order.

On 3/30/22 I ordered a 2 door rubicon
6 speed
4.88 gears
Cold weather
Gorilla glass
Tow package
Front camera

I flew into Idaho yesterday to pick it up and am making the drive home today.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. C79FBC38-3B2C-4762-B1A2-8B78E8322751
That's awesome for you. I have the same exact order as you except I didn't get the gorilla glass or front camera. I also ordered from Idaho more than 3 weeks before you, but my Jeep still isn't built yet.

It really does feel like Jeep's build order software is just a random number generator.

SharkByte

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Roughly 25,000 light years, from Sagittarius A*
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR... Ordered 12/29... Tesla Model S
Hey... question to the forum. I may have missed this earlier :-\

My window sticker just populated on CS. But, I noticed that it does NOT show my name anywhere on it. I seem to recall folks said that there was an area that stated "build for (insert your name here)".

I noticed that the Ship To: and Sold To: is empty. Is this a new normal?

Thanks and Cheers,

Jim

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
My window sticker just populated on CS. But, I noticed that it does NOT show my name anywhere on it. I seem to recall folks said that there was an area that stated "build for (insert your name here)".
The online version doesn't show your name. The one sent with the Jeep will.

kj11

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport Altitude
Good question. Haven't discussed with dealer yet. I assume they will adjust the price accordingly since the invoice price will be $1,126 cheaper. But maybe shouldn't assume anything 😅
I email my dealer when I saw that I didn't get the eTorque and they confirmed my price would be reduced accordingly. Any reputable dealer will likely do that....

Sponsored

Amberlyrubi

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
Hey... question to the forum. I may have missed this earlier :-\

I noticed that the Ship To: and Sold To: is empty. Is this a new normal?

Thanks and Cheers,

Jim
My 2020 order didn’t say my name on the online one, but my paper window sticker did!

kj11

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport Altitude
Ordered 4/20/22
VIN 4/22/22
D1 5/10/22
Trim 5/13/22
Pending final inspection 5/17/22 per dealer
JB 5/18/22

Sounded like a step backwards so figured I'd try something different and call today. That was fun, I spoke to Matthew who was absolutely reading from a script and it's probably definitely his first day on the job.

So the call goes something like, for new orders press one, please say the last 8 of your VIN, so I do that and Matthew immediately asks for the last 8 of my VIN, then he says he doesn't see me listed as the owner... No kidding Jeep probably still 'owns' it at this point. He agrees and laughs nervously (first day jitters) and then takes all my information. Then he asks how many miles are on my Jeep, to which I said "hopefully zero or we're going to have a problem." More nervous laughter. Anyway I remind him I'm calling to check the status of my build, Matthew puts me on hold for a couple minutes, comes back and tells me my build is complete and off to shipping. Please allow two weeks for shipping.

Two weeks? Sounds optimistic. I'm in New England, so it's not like it needs to travel that far....🤞

Now if I could just get my damn window sticker to show up....

KZ L (?) 5/19/22
Talked to my dealer today, it's on a train headed for Massachusetts. ETA 6/3-6/6!

JGreenJeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S 2 Door
Well, happy to be able to track the progress myself and not have to use the chat every week. I guess enough of us kept contacting them that the CBA for a self-serve portal made sense.

Stinks to not even have moved past the first step.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 64CF3830-E2F2-41A5-BB83-F59D0EA110CF
Sponsored