Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

travis_cooper

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude
1653321287089.png

Ordered 12/29/21... not sure why it says processed on 1/22/22 :movember:

Anyone finding the Est Delivery to be close? Or does delivery mean to the Toledo raceway :CWL:
When did you get your VIN? The processed date on mine lines up with the date my VIN was assigned.
Sponsored

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Anyone finding the Est Delivery to be close? Or does delivery mean to the Toledo raceway :CWL:
My "order processed" is the date I placed my order. I did receive a POC on that date from my dealer showing my order was accepted. Perhaps your dealer didn't submit the order, or didn't have an allocation until January?

It's also interesting that orders that haven't been built yet have an estimated delivery date while other orders, like mine, that are completed just say delivery TBD. 🤷‍♂️

SharkByte

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Roughly 25,000 light years, from Sagittarius A*
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR... Ordered 12/29... Tesla Model S
When did you get your VIN? The processed date on mine lines up with the date my VIN was assigned.
Got my VIN on 1/7/22... more of a curiosity as to what 'order processed' means...

Cheers

jen.justjen

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bright White JLU Sahara Altitude
And here we have a bunch of november babies whining :LOL:

Do you by chance know if those floor mats showed up on your build sheet or window sticker? These stupid floor mats are giving me anxiety. They're on my build sheet (willys package). But I orderd some elsewhere because I didn't know they'd be included. Saw them on the build sheet and sent them back! Maybe I should have kept them :headbang:
If you get the black logo set with your Jeep, I'll take 'em! I finally caved and ordered the red logo but the designer in me is not liking the red with my monochromatic color scheme. :LOL: I'll pay a premium price for them too! 💲💲💲😉

Shanwowsd

First Name
shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Mine has the shipped segment filled in with a date. Not good news for you, but I’m hoping the distinction is that mine has actually shipped, whereas yours is parked and waiting to be shipped. But this is all new, so who knows?
I dont know that even having a shipped date means it actually passed the gate and is really "shipping". Like you I have the same segment filled in with a date but I am not convinced I am moving from parking lot yet unfortunately.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1653323891532

the reason I think that is that the arrival date just shifted back by over a week and there has been no change to the last event date. That suggests to me that I am "shipping" but not moving anywhere. I got this from dealer last week and then today. Soooo frustrating.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1653323962258

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1653323986655

Sponsored

SharkByte

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Roughly 25,000 light years, from Sagittarius A*
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR... Ordered 12/29... Tesla Model S
My "order processed" is the date I placed my order. I did receive a POC on that date from my dealer showing my order was accepted. Perhaps your dealer didn't submit the order, or didn't have an allocation until January?

It's also interesting that orders that haven't been built yet have an estimated delivery date while other orders, like mine, that are completed just say delivery TBD. 🤷‍♂️
Captured from my POC: Looks like date ordered is 12/29/21, but VIN did not arrive until 1/7/22.

So the Processed Date (on Jeep website) of 1/22 is a little confusing.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1653323886364

Not sure what to believe with the Est Delivery Date... But, just happy to have movement at this point. :clap:

Strange Mel

First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport S/2022 Sahara Altitude
My “shipped” and “delivered” still say TBD. Just got an email from the dealership…. My Jeep has arrived!!!! 🎉 I cannot get there until Saturday to pick it up, but IT IS HERE! Ordered Nov 19. FINALLY!!!

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
What did you order? I'm exactly 4 months ahead of your order and still stuck in Jeep purgatory.

12/13/21 order and in the same stage which I understand to be gathering f#cking parts basically.

On a positive note, this tracker has a picture of a similar JLUR-XR and I don't feel the need to strangle the Jeep Chat person anymore 😬
That sucks. Can't believe older orders are getting leap frogged.

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
So I'm trying to grasp what, "Your vehicle has been shipped and will soon be shipped to your selected dealership" means. Because I do have an expected delivery date here and JC told me 5/23 - 6/6 for delivery.

Has it actually shipped since others have been delivered with a shipped status on this new site of TBD still?
Mine shows the exact same status & "scheduled, "in-production", and "built" dates. Although my order was processed 11/13. I don't have an estimated delivery date though.

JRN95

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
So based on reading these posts this morning, once your vehicle is built your status may reflect a shipped date, expected delivery date, or everything could be reading as TBD. The truth being the jeep may just be sitting at the factory, on it's way to you, or actually at the dealership 😂

Guess we will all sit and read these posts as data points until we start seeing obvious trends with this new tracking system for consumers

Sponsored

Shanwowsd

First Name
shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
So based on reading these posts this morning, once your vehicle is built your status may reflect a shipped date, expected delivery date, or everything could be reading as TBD. The truth being the jeep may just be sitting at the factory, on it's way to you, or actually at the dealership 😂

Guess we will all sit and read these posts as data points until we start seeing obvious trends with this new tracking system for consumers
that seems about right. some will ship fast after inspection, some will wait around forever before being shipped.

Its like part 2 of the build process with the same things happening except now its waiting to be shipped vs waiting to be built.