Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Let us know if jeep.com works by adding an ampersand (&) after your VIN. It might simply be giving you cached results.
I tried that first and received the "no window sticker available for this VIN" message.

*edit: I just tried jeep.com again, & now it pulls up :like:
Sponsored

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Well, I sold my daily driver XJ yesterday. I had it for a long time and put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into fixing damn near everything on it and turning it into a pretty capable rig. For a unibody with a lot of engineering defects it was surprisingly good at motoring through stuff out of its perceived class. I got a lot of compliments from Wrangler owners. I’ll miss it but am also ready to take the plunge into the Wrangler family. Here’s hoping the lull between 2022 ordering and 2023 build start helps ram through my JLURD…not looking forward to dailying my F350 in the meantime 😂

JRN95

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Let us know if jeep.com works by adding an ampersand (&) after your VIN. It might simply be giving you cached results.
My window sticker does not show with the jeep url, including an ampersand, and an ampersand with extra characters

I changed it to dodge in place of jeep and it populated with nothing extra added to the end

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

My window sticker does not show with the jeep url, including an ampersand, and an ampersand with extra characters

I changed it to dodge in place of jeep and it populated with nothing extra added to the end
To clarify something that I didn't really specify: adding an ampersand breaks through their cache once. If you go back to that URL and the PDF is cached you'll still get the old / cached data.

A better approach, over time, would be to add something like &fubar=1 to the end of the URL and increment it each time you do the query.

jen.justjen

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bright White JLU Sahara Altitude
I'm done with jeep. Backing out of my order.

Ordered 12/20/21.
shipping stage 4/26
Still waiting at the rail yard.

I've been told its going to take 3 weeks to get to Louisiana once loaded onto the train and at least a week to ship to California once the dealer takes delivery so I'm looking at june, maybe even july.

The breaking point for me was the may money factor. Due to the fact that my order has taken 5+ months, I was punished with an additional $3600.00 over my 3 year lease. It turned from a great deal to an okay deal, i can get a better car for the same price. I'm suspecting June money factor to be even worse.

Good luck to you all! Even though I know Stelantis will make more money off of my order now that they can sell it off a lot, I'm still happy that my money will not support this corporation.
I think for the vast majority of those who order a Wrangler, it comes down to the famous "it's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand" and there really is no other vehicle that can compare/will do. AND well, Stellantis knows this..........

Sponsored

kantonelli

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Yukon Denali- Ordered 22 High Altitude
My wife just decided to order a ‘23 Grand Cherokee L High Altitude in this color today. Should look pretty good with all the black accents & definitely stand out from the crowd of white GCs everywhere.
Def can't lose me in a crowd lol

Newbomb

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
“Thank you so much for holding. I am showing your vehicle has been scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. Currently no delivery ETA has been provided.”

That’s the response I got today from JC. I’m not sure what that means, if anything. Gives me the vibe it’ll get built soon which is crazy because I ordered 5/14 and had VIN 5/16. JLUR with 2.0 and a couple options.

Any thoughts?

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
“Thank you so much for holding. I am showing your vehicle has been scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. Currently no delivery ETA has been provided.”

That’s the response I got today from JC. I’m not sure what that means, if anything. Gives me the vibe it’ll get built soon which is crazy because I ordered 5/14 and had VIN 5/16. JLUR with 2.0 and a couple options.

Any thoughts?
I hate to tell you but that’s a standard reply. I’ll bet you could check next week and get the same reply, but who knows? You could be one of the lucky ones🙄

Sponsored

Newbomb

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude
I hate to tell you but that’s a standard reply. I’ll bet you could check next week and get the same reply, but who knows? You could be one of the lucky ones🙄
Yea I’m not sure, Tuesday it said “you are in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process”. I don’t know if it’s made any progress.

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator

Any thoughts?
You are likely in D1, or at least on the cusp of it. Contact your dealer and he should be able to confirm and possibly give you an estimated build/"ship" date

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited

Any thoughts?
I ordered at the end of January and have been getting that message since mid Feb. still no Jeep and no ETA.

good luck to you. Maybe you’ll be one of the lucky ones that gets their Jeep in a normal timeframe.

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator
I ordered at the end of January and have been getting that message since mid Feb. still no Jeep and no ETA.

good luck to you. Maybe you’ll be one of the lucky ones that gets their Jeep in a normal timeframe.
What does your dealer say?
Sponsored