Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
My feeling comes more from me calling them yesterday to ask why it shows my salesman it’s on a rail in status code I (no such shipping code exists) but their systems show it’s still in the same exact status with no movement.
There are many different shipping codes but Jeep Chat generally does not have these. Only the dealer.

Traffic Codes:
KZ L = released but not shipped
KZ M = first rail departure
KZ N = first rail arrival
KZ O = delayed/received
KZ OA = plant hold, quality audit
KZ OB = zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted
KZ OC = carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error
KZ OD = mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold
KZ OE = misdropped or misshipped vehicle
KZ OF = shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed
KZ OG = damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier, vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction
KZ OH = all other type carrier codes
KZS = vehicle invoiced preparing for shipping rail in second lot
kZ R = vehicle within a few days of dealer
KZ T = second rail departure
KZ U = second rail arrival
KZ X = delivered to dealer
KZ Y1 = major damage must not be sold as new
KZ Y2 = major damage vehicle sold at auction
Sponsored

jeepingeminii

First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
State of Florida DCR
There are many different shipping codes but Jeep Chat generally does not have these. Only the dealer.

Traffic Codes:
KZ L = released but not shipped
KZ M = first rail departure
KZ N = first rail arrival
KZ O = delayed/received
KZ OA = plant hold, quality audit
KZ OB = zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted
KZ OC = carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error
KZ OD = mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold
KZ OE = misdropped or misshipped vehicle
KZ OF = shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed
KZ OG = damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier, vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction
KZ OH = all other type carrier codes
KZS = vehicle invoiced preparing for shipping rail in second lot
kZ R = vehicle within a few days of dealer
KZ T = second rail departure
KZ U = second rail arrival
KZ X = delivered to dealer
KZ Y1 = major damage must not be sold as new
KZ Y2 = major damage vehicle sold at auction
Thank you for the codes. That’s what scares me. There’s no I in those shipping codes and my salesman told me it’s on a train in status I. Unless he read it wrong. Which I’m hoping. I can’t imagine where he would get I out of KZS. With the logistics side being down I can’t find out anything and so it’s making me nervous.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Thank you for the codes. That’s what scares me. There’s no I in those shipping codes and my salesman told me it’s on a train in status I. Unless he read it wrong. Which I’m hoping. I can’t imagine where he would get I out of KZS. With the logistics side being down I can’t find out anything and so it’s making me nervous.
Here is where “I” fits in.

Built:
I = unit built, pending final inspection
J = vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier
JB = shipped to body vendor
JE = shipped to emissions
JJ = consigned to body vendor
JS = shipped to storage
KZ = released by plant and invoiced

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator
Man, you are like 10,000 orders after me, and I haven't left D (I'm sure someone will chime in with a "you are 100,000 after me", lol). Did your build show up on Crypto?
Nope, not on crypto yet. And trust me, I feel your pain. I ordered 11/1 and that Jeep is still in D too. By March, I had no faith I'd see it before summer, and watching the trends figured I could have another built sooner with a new order...both because newer orders seemed to be prioritized and Rubicons were coming out faster than Sports. My first order was a Sport S, second was a Rubicon.

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Well it really does exist! Here is a pic to prove it does....
image0edit.jpeg

Oh, thats not it!

Here it really is....
IMG_3369.jpg

My wife bought me the lego kit while shopping; I would work on it to try to be patient while waiting. Could have built a fleet of them.
I just bought that last night, going to paint it Gobi. I bet I can beat Jeep on my build.

Edit..

HOLY CRAP YOU GOT THE JEEP FINALLY!!!

I feel like I have followed your saga for so long, I don't know how to feel now that it is over. Congrats man, you earned it.

Sponsored

MRV861792

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep MOAB (Sold); (Waiting) 22 Rubicon w/XR
Occupation
Executive Project Manager / Risk Consultant
My build sheet (Sahara 3.6 6-speed, Red) showed up today on Crypto (and I got a Crypto email) and the dealer says that their system shows I am in Inspection. I got the Cold Weather group, Safety and Advanced Safety groups, LED Lighting group, and Trailer and Tow group. So the are building Jeeps with those packages. Does anybody know if the Trailer and Tow group necessitates a trip to the Body Vendor?
Mine is in JB; received my Crypto on 4/14. Hope it gets shipped next week but who knows.

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Mine is in JB; received my Crypto on 4/14. Hope it gets shipped next week but who knows.
My build sheet (Sahara 3.6 6-speed, Red) showed up today on Crypto (and I got a Crypto email) and the dealer says that their system shows I am in Inspection. I got the Cold Weather group, Safety and Advanced Safety groups, LED Lighting group, and Trailer and Tow group. So the are building Jeeps with those packages. Does anybody know if the Trailer and Tow group necessitates a trip to the Body Vendor?

jeepingeminii

First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
State of Florida DCR
Here is where “I” fits in.

Built:
I = unit built, pending final inspection
J = vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier
JB = shipped to body vendor
JE = shipped to emissions
JJ = consigned to body vendor
JS = shipped to storage
KZ = released by plant and invoiced
It was in KZS for a month prior to the outage. Could it go back to I after it’s already been invoiced and ready to ship? The odd part is I called Jeep about it and they are telling me they still show me in KZS. 🤔

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I'm fairly sure that it's only things on your build sheet that start with Mopar. Note that even Jeep doesn't know whether it's Mopar or MOPAR.

Sponsored

riptide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ (GoldBanditTJ), 2022 JLUR XR (Riptide_JL)
My 5 month wait came to an end today. I had basically given up on my order, still in D, and found a “local” dealer that had a comparable Jeep that newly arrived to the lot last weekend. I secured that order with a small deposit. Today, I made the 190 mile (almost 4 hour drive) down to Hurricane, WV to pick it up. Was it worth the 5 month wait on my original order that’s still in D? No. Was it worth the 8 hours on the road to get my Jeep today and put this behind me? Yes!

The downside on this is that this does not have the safety group, advanced safety group, trail camera and steel bumpers; all of which were on my original order. I will be changing out the bumpers with steel aftermarket ones and I hope to add the blind spot monitoring and backup sensors down the road. So I can live without the advanced safety group and the trail camera. The other downside is that I’m paying the increased 2022 sticker price. But in the end, I had $11k of equity in my trade and I had to do something with it before the end of the month.

Overall, I’m happy. This was a miserable process and I’m glad I won’t be doing this again any time soon. One interesting thing that I noticed on my door sticker; it has a sticker date of 1-2022 but it arrived at the dealer just last week. Seems like a long wait from build to delivery. Wishing everyone on this thread the best of luck with their orders, hope all of the October and Novembers ship out as fast as the March and April orders.😏

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 9AE8960E-CAEA-4F9A-B2C2-95327844271F

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. D8F4C595-22F2-4EFC-B29D-0B108444FE62

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 2EBEF20C-EDB5-4E7C-B75D-C168674432E0

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. A1243631-83AD-4E42-B8BE-B1DF74410427

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 800BAB0F-E184-41D9-B056-2903ACE580D4

Last edited:

The_Skyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 6 spd 4.88
My manual JLUR was built in the last day or two as well. It's been a long wait since October and who knows how long shipping will take now.

SharkByte

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Roughly 25,000 light years, from Sagittarius A*
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR... Ordered 12/29... Tesla Model S
Hi All, new to this forum. I just placed an order for a 22' JLU Rubicon last night! Dealer said it could take anywhere from 1.5-3 months depending on options. Hoping with forgoing the safety groups and having a 6-speed should move quickly
Hahahahahahahaha.... Noob.

I mean... "Welcome to the family, your order is currently in the parts gathering phase..." 😉

SharkByte

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Roughly 25,000 light years, from Sagittarius A*
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR... Ordered 12/29... Tesla Model S
Well it really does exist! Here is a pic to prove it does....
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 4C1B2857-3BC0-421D-B561-E3E774C35D9D

Oh, thats not it!

Here it really is....
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 4C1B2857-3BC0-421D-B561-E3E774C35D9D

My wife bought me the lego kit while shopping; I would work on it to try to be patient while waiting. Could have built a fleet of them.
Bahahaha... Love the Hella Yella. Are those 37s? (...mm) 🤣
Sponsored