Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Asshhdoll

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys
I ordered on 4/6 and received my VIN on 4/12. I got it through Jeep chat.
Jeep chat just told me they couldn’t give me a VIN. I think I’ll call the dealership and hopefully someone T the front desk can help me with it. Thanks!
Sponsored

Asshhdoll

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys

jeepingeminii

First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
State of Florida DCR
Thank you so much! That was the info the salesman gave me :(, I think I’ll call the front desk & find out?
Yes definitely ask for someone because your salesman has no clue lol I got my VIN number from mine a week after ordering and was able to track the whole build process. Just tell your salesman if the VIN isn’t available why are people able to track their builds through the build process with their VINs? Please direct me to the person with the appropriate knowledge to assist me. Lol.

Que

First Name
Quenasia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Ordered Wrangler Sahara High Altitude on 4/5/22… Was told at time of ordering it would take 6 months (I’m not in a rush at all but I would like to track the progress myself so that I won’t be a bother to the salesman)

My question is when should I expect a VIN number? Reached out to salesman, haven’t heard back; and when I get the VIN how do I track the progress? I’m new to this world of ordering a vehicle so any information given would be grealty appreciated! Thank you in advance :)

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 3B0066E8-FB80-4AA2-87AE-62BFAF080A1A

She won’t let me be great. I think I’ll try later for someone else.
You're not going to be able to get your VIN without your VON. I'd keep pressing your dealer for your VON, and once you get that, you can get your VIN. Additionally, if you don't have a VON, you have no evidence that your order was submitted and approved for build, so without it you could be waiting months in limbo.

Sponsored

JohnSarge

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport S Sarge Green
You're not going to be able to get your VIN without your VON. I'd keep pressing your dealer for your VON, and once you get that, you can get your VIN. Additionally, if you don't have a VON, you have no evidence that your order was submitted and approved for build, so without it you could be waiting months in limbo.
My dealer had the vin the next business day, JC is not needed and frankly useless

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
System Administrator
Yes, your dealer can get it to, but this individual's case, the dealer has stated he can't get her VIN until her order is built, so the dealer is more worthless. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

riptide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ (GoldBanditTJ), 2022 JLUR XR (Riptide_JL)
Ordered 3/4, haven't gotten much from JC the last two times i checked other than "in scheduling", but just got an update from my dealership that I have an estimated ship date of 4/30! :fingerscrossed:
I really should have ordered in March. If I do this factory order again, I won't be an early order. But when that time comes around, I'll be voicing my frustrations on the [insertnextmodel]wranglerforums.

jen.justjen

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bright White JLU Sahara Altitude
Y'all, I've been MIA/silent for weeks as I had to step away from this insanity and just let the process play out. Last Friday my build sheet showed up and now last night my window sticker. Dealership says it's awaiting shipping. Ordered November 1st. Now I hear the system that tracks the shipping was recently hacked. Just when mine is set to ship. Perfect. Feels so good to be back agonizing with y'all. What a ride this has been! :LOL:

I have a bit of a mess to deal with now..... I was one of several on here involved in an accident which resulted in my Jeep being totaled. This was waaaaay back on October 8th. Well, after being vehicle-less for 3 months and zero movement on my build, I made a decision to buy a Renegade in January, telling myself I could let go of my Wrangler. Yeah, right!!! Now I'm scrambling to make this work before it arrives because this build is MY dream Jeep.....

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
System Administrator
I really should have ordered in March. If I do this factory order again, I won't be an early order. But when that time comes around, I'll be voicing my frustrations on the [insertnextmodel]wranglerforums.
Yep, that's why I placed a new order 3/3. 11/1 order is still in scheduling. 3/3 order had a ship/build date of today, but according to JC still scheduled to build.
Sponsored