Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

oceanbretzke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Ocean Engineer / US Navy Diver
Jeep cares told me today this way jeeps with the XR package are delayed

bellacookie

First Name
Tanita
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 22'
My dealer just told me Toledo plant system was hacked over the weekend, system isn't showing them updates. Should be fixed by end of week. Shouldn't affect production. No production Monday Easter holiday either.

Last edited:

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
The saga continuesā€¦ my salesman just called and says itā€™s on a train showing status Iā€¦. and now the panic sets in. šŸ¤£ The only I is in the build process for inspection and I have already went through all that. I was in KZS. So my brain works like thisā€¦ it wanders down the rabbit hole and thinks maybe my salesman meant Y and Y is a damaged vehicle that can no longer be sold. All this because of the deep mistrust Jeep created in me over these shipping issues. šŸ˜­šŸ¤£ Anyone know what this could mean? He says it shows itā€™s on a train and status I and itā€™s about 15-17 days out from the status Iā€™m in. Iā€™ve researched and got nothinā€™. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
i donā€™t know how he is able to say that unless itā€™s old info. The Jeep shipping tracker has been down since Thursday tho I guess itā€™s possible to be back online late today. I wouldnā€™t read anything into it other than itā€™s a positive sign to have been loaded on a train. Itā€™s progress, rather than just sitting in the lot.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
As some of you may know, my JL has been in shipping for over 3 months now, in March it left on a truck, was missing for almost 3 weeks, was found and returned to the lot to resume its sleep. Well today I received calls from my dealer and Jeep, both telling me that although the shipping system is still down (since Thursday), my JL is heading to the dealer.
Could it actually be true?
Let's hope so, you have been extremely patient. Much more so that I wudda been.

As luck would have it, I was able to obtain exclusive footage of where it has been...

Seriously tho, there better not be a bunch of miles on it. Mine had 21 miles at delivery and I wasn't too thrilled about that.

Good luck and keep us in the loop!

Sponsored

JohnSarge

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport S Sarge Green
My dealer just told me Toledo plant system was hacked over the weekend, system isn't showing them updates. Should be fixed by end of week. Shouldn't affect production. Jo production Monday Easter holiday either.
Their shipper was hackedā€¦

riptide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ (GoldBanditTJ), 2022 JLUR XR (Riptide_JL)
Fully understand your decision. Have you picked it up yet?

Jeep hasnā€™t done anything to make it easier either. All they would have to do is provide real information, rather than a cut and paste. Honestly, with what JC does, it would be better to just have a website one could log into, to check current status. They could also have a general statement updated say once a week that discusses current issues they are facing with builds and delivery. Likely cost them less than what itā€™s costing them now as well.
Planning on heading down to pick it up Thursday, itā€™s about a 4 hour drive.

Totally agree with your suggestion. I think hearing something is better than hearing nothing. Iā€™d rather know that people were trying rather than someone putting minimal effort in a copy + paste response.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Jeep cares told me today this way jeeps with the XR package are delayed
No surprise. They promised to have 500 Hightide models build for this spring and they all have the XR package.

Sponsored

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator
I don't like Emily, just sayin'. Today, Alexander told me my vehicle order was about to enter assembly! I was totally stoked. I couldn't help myself, I checked back after work hoping to see I was in the assembly stage, and Emily told me the old faithful, "You're vehicle is scheduled for production". I was utterly demoralized.

VegasMarc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Assuming you ordered everything you want, I would stay with the order. First off, the dealer wonā€™t cancel your order, he will just sell it when it arrives. So he benefits if you reorder. Then with regard to options, remember they are using ā€˜just in timeā€™ process to build the JLs, so they donā€™t generally keep an inventory of parts. That means whatever they are short on this week may be in abundance next week. Then they will tell you yours is delayed because you have the cold weather group because they are short on those parts that week. You ordered what you wanted - why do you want to order something you wonā€™t be happy with?
Yes! Very true and thatā€™s why Iā€™m for sure sticking with my orderā€¦

I have the Jeep configured just the way I wanted and Iā€™ve waited this ā€œlongā€ so far (14 weeks), whatā€™s another few months?

Itā€™ll get here when it gets here and when it does; I can be happy sitting in it everyday because itā€™s exactly what I wanted with no compromise.

jeepingeminii

First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
State of Florida DCR
i donā€™t know how he is able to say that unless itā€™s old info. The Jeep shipping tracker has been down since Thursday tho I guess itā€™s possible to be back online late today. I wouldnā€™t read anything into it other than itā€™s a positive sign to have been loaded on a train. Itā€™s progress, rather than just sitting in the lot.
You have a very good point! Thank you. Letā€™s hope that the RUBICON VLS system being hacked didnā€™t reroute it to China or something. Someone was fed up with Jeep Chats vague answers and delayed build times and got revenge. šŸ¤£

jeepingeminii

First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
State of Florida DCR
My dealer just told me Toledo plant system was hacked over the weekend, system isn't showing them updates. Should be fixed by end of week. Shouldn't affect production. Jo production Monday Easter holiday either.
Must be why my salesman says itā€™s on a train in I status šŸ¤£
Sponsored