Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

riptide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ (GoldBanditTJ), 2022 JLUR XR (Riptide_JL)
XR was my #1 must have.
Is it difficult to add the Safety Group as an aftermarket?
I could probably live without the Advanced Safety. In all honesty, I only got it bc I wouldn’t be able to stand having that “blank” button on my steering wheel reminding me of something my Jeep didn’t have. Seriously…I’m THAT person. 🤣
SAME HERE! I wanted to have all of the options. But then I heard that having the Advanced Safety Group requires the glass to be calibrated properly when being replaced. From what I've read, there are kits that are available for the blind spot monitoring and I am in the process of ordering the backup sensors and module for the park assist. Will be adding this to the Rugged Ridge Arcus rear bumper that I am replacing the plastic one with.
Sponsored

JeepVet74

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes AMG SLC43; 2022 392 XR
SAME HERE! I wanted to have all of the options. But then I heard that having the Advanced Safety Group requires the glass to be calibrated properly when being replaced. From what I've read, there are kits that are available for the blind spot monitoring and I am in the process of ordering the backup sensors and module for the park assist. Will be adding this to the Rugged Ridge Arcus rear bumper that I am replacing the plastic one with.
Great minds think alike! Or maybe we both have warped minds. Either way, I’m glad to know I’m not alone.
I’m curious how hard it is to install those sensors and park assist module. Keep me posted on that. I might be willing to settle for a red rubi on a lot if it’s not too much hassle.
I’d still need to fabricate a fake button for the steering wheel 🤔 😂

riptide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ (GoldBanditTJ), 2022 JLUR XR (Riptide_JL)
UPDATE: Today marks 5 months from the date of my order on 11/16/21. My order was a Hydro Blue Rubicon Unlimited Xtreme Recon with Sky OneTouch, black leather seats, Cold Weather Group, Steel Bumpers, Safety Group, Advanced Safety Group, Tow Package, Gorilla Glass, Trail Camera and Cold Air Intake. As of today, I'm still in D.

Two weeks ago I did a search on the Jeep website for inventory comparable to my order and found a Hydro Blue XR that was in transit to a dealership about 4 hours south of me. I called that dealer and put money down to claim that order. Today (on the 5 month mark), I receive a call from the new dealer that the Wrangler has been delivered. Now I just have to go pick it up. Heres what the new Jeep has that my order did not: Hydro Blue Rubicon Unlimited Xtreme Recon with Sky OneTouch, black leather seats, Cold Weather Group, Steel Bumpers, Safety Group, Advanced Safety Group, Tow Package, Gorilla Glass, Trail Camera and Cold Air Intake.

She's not the girl that I asked to the dance, but it's pretty close! My original dealer said that they'd let me cancel and put my deposit towards the truck that I have on order. I'll post more when I pick her up next week.

Photo Apr 16, 11 19 02 AM.jpg

Photo Apr 16, 11 19 12 AM.jpg

Photo Apr 16, 11 19 23 AM.jpg

Photo Apr 16, 11 19 31 AM.jpg

Photo Apr 16, 11 19 40 AM.jpg

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is the timeline for most people really 20-24 weeks? That seems like an over exaggeration. 20 weeks ago from today was November 26th. Most people didn’t even order before that date. So how could most people have waited that long?
I’m at 22 weeks and Jeep is finally built and shipped. However, mine was a 4XE will basically all options. I really think it’s a roll of the dice. I would say 12-18 would be around what I’m seeing from Jan-Feb orders. Now shipping delays, that’s a whole different timeline from what I’ve noticed.

Sponsored

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
3/1 order, have build sheet and window sticker, word is it's on the train in Toledo!
That’s pretty quick! Mine is still sitting in a storage lot…

Bmmoura

First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport Altitude

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
How long did it take to get your sticker after you got your build sheet?
Window sticker is available when the vehicle has past inspection, invoiced to dealer and ready to ship. Usually only a couple days.

Sponsored

Bpieroway

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo xc70, civic hatchback touring
Heh, well if it were me, and I ordered on 11/20, and it JUST went to D status, I'd be happy too. That means that for almost 6 months he's been in the, "Eh, we may or may not build your Jeep" phase. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Cheers, bro! Happy for ya! 🥃🥃🥃
EXACTLY !!! Thank you!

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

JohnSarge

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport S Sarge Green
My build has been in inspection since 3/17. I am guessing the XR is holding, but who knows. (JLUR)
I could be wrong but why would it be in inspection if it was holding for the XR? I would hope they would inspect after all the items have been installed…
Sponsored