Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

SharkByte

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Roughly 25,000 light years, from Sagittarius A*
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR... Ordered 12/29... Tesla Model S
So, I never thought this day would come, but exactly 4 months after ordering, she has arrived at the dealership. I wanted to thank everyone here for keeping me informed and entertained during the past 4 months, and I hope your Jeep arrives soon.
Cheers!!

thumbnail_imagejpeg_0.jpg

thumbnail_20220411_162441.jpg

I pick her up tomorrow!!
'Clink' šŸ„‚ Congrats bud... just in time for beautiful weather. And yeah, I 2nd the thanks to all on this forum who keep us together. The pics definitely help šŸ˜‰
Sponsored

SharkByte

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01AD9F6B-5704-4E03-8749-952857BCCA37.jpeg
Ordered 12-1, built in early feb, picked up 4-9
JLURD
Oooh, that's my build... a little jelly over here (can I go for a ride?)

Congrats, and thx for pic!

SharkByte

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build sheet crypto email just came!!!! I stared in disbelief but sure enough it pulled it into my mopar garage too!!!
.....and it's my birthday today!!! How did they know?! Only thing better would be having it physically in the driveway but I'll take this!!! Yay!!!
Happy Bday! Celebrate with a Road Trip? (slightly delayed). Best bday EVER!

emBARK

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Rubicon
My Sting Gray has been built for almost two weeks, the waiting to ship is awful lol.

I can't wait to see it in person, still debating whether or not to black out the grill and/or adding simple black vent decals and such. I'm still seconding guessing my decision not to have body colored fenders. That being said I know what has happened to my JKs hinges in terms of paint damage, I can only imagine what painted fenders might look like in a few months.

SharkByte

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered on 1/29. I've stopped contacting Jeep Chat. I'm just going to be surprised when my Wrangler shows up. It's too frustrating to get the same non-response over and over. I'll just wait for that glorious text from my dealer when my Wrangler is ready for pick up!
Good call, Jen. I'm all in. Now I feel like I owe you for therapy šŸ˜

Sponsored

SharkByte

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well got word yesterday that my JL has been found and was returned back to Toledo Raceway Yard. Happy that it wasnā€™t sold off by another dealer but had hoped at least it would be further along in delivery. I was of course told my delivery has been escalated. Friday will be three months in shipping.
Hallelujah.... it's not down at the bottom of some embankment! Now get that beast on a train...

Reactions: RAO

Sponsored

riptide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ (GoldBanditTJ), 2022 JLUR XR (Riptide_JL)
What did you build?
Unlimited Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Hydro Blue
Sky OneTouch Top
Steel Bumpers
Leather Interior
Cold Weather Package
Tow Package
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group
Gorilla Glass
Trail Camera
Cold Air Intake

The one that is in transit to this other dealer has everything similar to the one that I had ordered except for: Steel Bumpers, Safety Group, Advanced Safety Group, Trail Camera and Cold Air Intake

JeepVet74

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes AMG SLC43; 2022 392 XR
Unlimited Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Hydro Blue
Sky OneTouch Top
Steel Bumpers
Leather Interior
Cold Weather Package
Tow Package
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group
Gorilla Glass
Trail Camera
Cold Air Intake

The one that is in transit to this other dealer has everything similar to the one that I had ordered except for: Steel Bumpers, Safety Group, Advanced Safety Group, Trail Camera and Cold Air Intake
Yep, pretty much my exact build except for the cold air intake. I figured Iā€™d be in it for the long haul as well. Iā€™d settle for one on a lot but I really need those Safety groups. Lol.
Oh yeah, and Cold Weather Group. I HAVE to have that.

riptide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ (GoldBanditTJ), 2022 JLUR XR (Riptide_JL)
Yep, pretty much my exact build except for the cold air intake. I figured Iā€™d be in it for the long haul as well. Iā€™d settle for one on a lot but I really need those Safety groups. Lol.
Oh yeah, and Cold Weather Group. I HAVE to have that.
My must haves were the XR Package, Sky OneTouch, Cold Weather Group, Leather Seats and Tow Package. I could live without the Cold Air Intake, Trail Camera and Advanced Safety Group (more of a pain in windshield repairs). Really wanted the Safety Group, but Iā€™m going to add that aftermarket. Same with the Steel Bumpers.

JeepVet74

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes AMG SLC43; 2022 392 XR
My must haves were the XR Package, Sky OneTouch, Cold Weather Group, Leather Seats and Tow Package. I could live without the Cold Air Intake, Trail Camera and Advanced Safety Group (more of a pain in windshield repairs). Really wanted the Safety Group, but Iā€™m going to add that aftermarket. Same with the Steel Bumpers.
XR was my #1 must have.
Is it difficult to add the Safety Group as an aftermarket?
I could probably live without the Advanced Safety. In all honesty, I only got it bc I wouldnā€™t be able to stand having that ā€œblankā€ button on my steering wheel reminding me of something my Jeep didnā€™t have. Seriouslyā€¦Iā€™m THAT person. šŸ¤£
Sponsored