Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

SharkByte

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Roughly 25,000 light years, from Sagittarius A*
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR... Ordered 12/29... Tesla Model S
Confession time.
I cheated on my build today and test drove a sweet 392 on a local lot. Jeep better hurry up and build mine before I do something stupid. I feel like this might be the most dysfunctional relationship I’ve ever been in. And that’s saying a lot.
Never been one to stray... but this is serious inspiration 🤩
Sponsored

Bmmoura

First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport Altitude
I’ve looked at several build sheets the past few weeks dreaming of mine. I’ve noticed the -X9 Black on ALL of them. What is that? At first I thought everybody was ordering black jeeps then I realized that wasn’t the vehicle color.
that was on mine too. I was like ? black...black what? so weird
and what is " Mid Model Year Vehicle Tracking " - this seems suspect

Last edited:

SERVR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 & 2022 Wrangler 4xe on order
In case anybody hasn't heard, the supply chain of parts is slowing down and employees are only getting 4 hours a day. My salesman has contacts at the Jeep plant (we only live like 30 mins from it so its pretty common to know people of all levels that work there)

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Not only has my Nov 13th Wrangler order not moved from D-status, but I tried to place an order for a '22 Grand Cherokee L Summit this morning, and my dealer says ordering is not available currently. I guess Jeep (Stallantis) just does not want my ~$120,000 🤷‍♂️

*update (not that it pertains to Wranglers) - apparently the regional rep said Jeep has more orders for GC Altitudes, Overlands, & Summits than they can fulfill for 2022.

Hope we don't end up with the same message for Wranglers.

Last edited:

Not Very Patient

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe
I’ve looked at several build sheets the past few weeks dreaming of mine. I’ve noticed the -X9 Black on ALL of them. What is that? At first I thought everybody was ordering black jeeps then I realized that wasn’t the vehicle color.
Leather color maybe.

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
In case anybody hasn't heard, the supply chain of parts is slowing down and employees are only getting 4 hours a day. My salesman has contacts at the Jeep plant (we only live like 30 mins from it so its pretty common to know people of all levels that work there)
Hearing same from someone yesterday that works there 🤦🏼‍♂️

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X
It's selective audience - all marketing driven by zip code, etc. I got the notification over a month ago, but didn't qualify for the Rubicon. They've updated since and included the Rubicon which now makes mine qualify. All you have to do is take delivery or order (which is another change). I also have another $500 incentive since I'm a member of Pen Fed Credit Union (for years). I'm hoping both are stackable.
I’m a member of PenFed as well. Where do I find out more about this $500? Thanks

Sponsored

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
Not sure how much truth is in it, but a guy at the dealership the other day told me that the Firecracker Red clearcoat paint is causing delays because it comes from overseas - it's always something!

Jimmy B

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Unlimited Sahara
Well 6 months and 1 day
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. D52210B4-5CE7-4F18-827E-A2BCCAC31321

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. D52210B4-5CE7-4F18-827E-A2BCCAC31321

Finally
She’s gorgeous
And 330 mile drive home with no issues😀
Congratulations. I’ve been following many of the journeys on this thread and I’m super happy when anyone takes delivery. Enjoy!

JeepVet74

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes AMG SLC43; 2022 392 XR
Not sure how much truth is in it, but a guy at the dealership the other day told me that the Firecracker Red clearcoat paint is causing delays because it comes from overseas - it's always something!
That makes sense bc I have 2 red Jeeps ordered (first one I cancelled) and neither have made any progress in 10 weeks while other Jeeps with exact same builds are getting updates.

2333609F-C189-4D79-840F-BC8B8927BC93.gif

GCMWillys

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUS Silver Zynith, '17 JK Willys (sold)
I know I'm in still in the average (early in the order process) and I'm definitely not gonna whine, but I was told something new from Jeep Chat today: "Your order is in scheduling and gathering parts ... check back in FOUR WEEKS." I'm used to getting dragged along, but now they seem to push off for a month rather than a week. With that, build, sitting for shipping and then shipping, I'll be able to take delivery when beach driving opens back up ... In October. Fingers crossed!

JLUS
Order: 3/2
VIN: 3/4
D Status: 3/9

and holding ...

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
That makes sense bc I have 2 red Jeeps ordered (first one I cancelled) and neither have made any progress in 10 weeks while other Jeeps with exact same builds are getting updates.
Hi,

Same thing happened years ago when Japan got that tsunami and nuke accident as most paint chemicals came from there

Regards,
Jim
Sponsored