Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

KellersInColorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wranger 4XE Sahara
Ordered 2022 Sahara 4xe on 3/4
Received VIN 3/9
Checked status on 3/10 with Jeep chat, with them stating they were waiting for parts
Checked status on 3/15 with Jeep chat, with them stating all parts are on hand and waiting to be scheduled.
Checked status 3/22 with Jeep chat, with them stating it is pending final inspection, but no dealer ETA yet. Also, build sheet popped up on cryptostickers.
Checked status 4/4 with Jeep chat, with them stating it has passed final inspection, it is awaiting shipping arrangements, but no dealer ETA. Window sticker popped up on cryptostickers this day.
Dealer emailed me 4/11 stating that it is "stuck at the factory".
Checked status again today with Jeep chat, with it still awaiting shipping arrangements.

It appears it is, in fact, stuck at the factory. Will update as I receive updates.
Sponsored

riptide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ (GoldBanditTJ), 2022 JLUR XR (Riptide_JL)
Ordered 2022 Sahara 4xe on 3/4
Received VIN 3/9
Checked status on 3/10 with Jeep chat, with them stating they were waiting for parts
Checked status on 3/15 with Jeep chat, with them stating all parts are on hand and waiting to be scheduled.
Checked status 3/22 with Jeep chat, with them stating it is pending final inspection, but no dealer ETA yet. Also, build sheet popped up on cryptostickers.
Checked status 4/4 with Jeep chat, with them stating it has passed final inspection, it is awaiting shipping arrangements, but no dealer ETA. Window sticker popped up on cryptostickers this day.
Dealer emailed me 4/11 stating that it is "stuck at the factory".
Checked status again today with Jeep chat, with it still awaiting shipping arrangements.

It appears it is, in fact, stuck at the factory. Will update as I receive updates.
Good ole March orders.

Kyle_WV

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLU Rubicon XR
I ordered on 1/29. I've stopped contacting Jeep Chat. I'm just going to be surprised when my Wrangler shows up. It's too frustrating to get the same non-response over and over. I'll just wait for that glorious text from my dealer when my Wrangler is ready for pick up!
I think that's the route I'm going to take, just check Cryptostickers and then probably reach out to salesman every couple weeks. Was told at the time of order 12 weeks, and that's approaching fast. Last I spoke with him, he said the longest he's personally waited for one was 15 weeks. Then I get on here and read horror stories of 6 months.

emBARK

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Rubicon
Interesting, because Jeep Chat just now told me estimated delivery 4/20-5/2. Their original estimate was 4/20-4/28. The dealership won't give me an estimated delivery because he said it's all over the place. His actual quote in regards to my shipping estimate question, which I think I already posted here, was;

"Nothing credible. For instance I have a Wrangler that shows it's still at the factory yet the customer is already driving it. Picked it up Saturday."

Mine will come by truck as it will take a very simple drive east.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1649780347339

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
I think that's the route I'm going to take, just check Cryptostickers and then probably reach out to salesman every couple weeks. Was told at the time of order 12 weeks, and that's approaching fast. Last I spoke with him, he said the longest he's personally waited for one was 15 weeks. Then I get on here and read horror stories of 6 months.
I was told that it would be likely that I'd have my Wrangler for a road trip that I'm going on next week. At this point, it's 100% not going to happen since I leave on Monday. My dealer texts me every week so I'm going to go by his updates. I don't even bother checking Crypto anymore. It's more frustrating to see orders after mine with updates.

Good luck to you! Someday will be our day to get our Jeeps!

Sponsored

Not Very Patient

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe
So here is a new one.
I kept getting gathering parts for 6 weeks from chat.
The person today seemed a bit aggressive.
I called the 800 number for contacting Jeep to complain / ask questions.
Got a nice person that was laughing about how I framed up the situation.

Based on what she was saying it sounded like D1. I said so to clarify based on what you said I am in D1...? She responded with you are in E.

So how long does it sound like from here...? 2 months?
Ratbert what are your thoughts?

2/25 Ordered
2/26 VIN
3/09 Welcome to the Jeep waiting room
March a lot of what sounded like being moved back and forth between C and D. Many times I was told gathering parts.
4/12 Gathering Parts on Chat / 800 Jeep Build Status E.

Thanks
Mark

Last edited:

JeepVet74

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes AMG SLC43; 2022 392 XR
Build sheet crypto email just came!!!! I stared in disbelief but sure enough it pulled it into my mopar garage too!!!
.....and it's my birthday today!!! How did they know?! Only thing better would be having it physically in the driveway but I'll take this!!! Yay!!!
ACE4F4A7-537B-4274-9440-922DA4E89053.gif

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

So here is a new one.
I kept getting gathering parts for 6 weeks from chat.
The person today seemed a bit aggressive.
I called the 800 number for contacting Jeep to complain / ask questions.
Got a nice person that was laughing about how I framed up the situation.

Based on what she was saying it sounded like D1. I said so to clarify based on what you said I am in D1...? She responded with you are in E.

So how long does it sound like from here...? 2 months?
Ratbert what are your thoughts?

2/25 Ordered
2/26 VIN
3/09 Welcome to the Jeep waiting room
March a lot of what sounded like being moved back and forth between C and D. Many times I was told gathering parts.
4/12 Gathering Parts on Chat / 800 Jeep Build Status E.

Thanks
Mark
E is framing. It's anybody's guess as to if you're actually there. I would think that your build sheet would be visible if that were true.

Sponsored

park_place

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
Considering canceling an order - dealer rep doesn't pick up the phone, has not responded to couple emails (requesting whether Jeep is in D or D1 status). And I've been careful to limit contact to once every other week - I really have no desire to be a pest, but at the same time I don't like being ignored. These are expensive vehicles! I think I'd have a better chance checking out-of-state dealers and snagging one when an opportunity arises.

I don't know - am I being unfair to the dealer? DOes it matter? POC was not a buyer order promising to buy...

AngieGal816

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 Willys, 22 Rubicon XR, 23 Willys XR ordered
Woohooo! Finally got a VIN. Sorry had to share my excitement with someone :LOL: Family and friends just don’t understand.

Isaacmars16

First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Hello everyone I ordered 01/07 got to D1 in beginning of march 1 week later I get downgraded back to D status I wait a month till now to see if I get back to D1 unfortunately still in D. I call Jeep on Friday and they say sorry and all that stuff and then they ask me if I would like my order esculated which means prioritized, I just had a question does anyon Know if they actually hurry my order up or they just say that to keep me calm? It’s been 4.5 month with no updates since I placed my order I understand this is a coustom order but other car brands like bmw finish orders in 4-6 weeks.

Not Very Patient

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe
E is framing. It's anybody's guess as to if you're actually there. I would think that your build sheet would be visible if that were true.
I am thinking the same thing unless....and fingers crossed....that the my Jeep moved status on Monday or today and sheets have not updated.
I mean I probably stand better chances of wishing on a shooting star to win the lottery.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Has anyone been told anything from Jeep Chat that would indicate you're not in C or D status before receiving an email from Crypto Stickers? I check Crypto Stickers almost daily, but I'm afraid it won't update or I won't receive my email. So I'll reach out to Jeep Chat once or so a week. Feel like I'm wasting my time at this point. Ordered 1-22-22.
Just to Clarify this for you…

- Crypto gets a ping off the Jeep website indicating the buildsheet or windowsticker are available. That initiates the email from Cryto, nothing more. Crypto is merely an App that follows the Jeep Website looking for info.

- your buildsheet WILL NOT be available until your Jeep is already rolling down the assembly line being build.

- your Windowsticker WILL NOT be available until your Jeep is built, invoiced to the dealer, and sitting in storage, ready to ship.
Sponsored