Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

hulk96

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but nope! I was given many dealer ETAs over the past 6 weeks. It never came. Now they tell me it’s shipping with no ETA!
Ordered 10/13
Build Sheet 2/28
Oh man I hope the best for you! Is your Jeep getting to the dealer via truck or train from Toledo?

Blk340cuda

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram, 2016 Renegade
That would be me. Was in D for 5 weeks, been in C for 1 week.
My order went in 12/4. Just found out I was in C today. My build has already been escalated for a month now, so like many others have said: Escalation = Nothing.

What did you order? I’m a 2dr Willys, M/T and hardtop.

Sponsored

tools44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon
Anyone else, besides me, move backwards from D to C today?
YES, on BOTH orders. I have a post of my ordeal on page 666. I placed another order this past Monday since I think I get the new one first. Dealer texted me this morning and said they both went into C today. Now, the new one that probably isn't a bad thing. On the 11/24 order? Hot garbage. I went from D1 on 1/29, to D, now to C. I told him if this one gets done first to keep it. I don't want it. It's obviously cursed!

DfromBama

First Name
Deonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ
Tread Lightly emailed letter received, physical copy on the way, FCA affiliate program signed into (already had a sign in from the last 2 Jeeps), control number received. Just need the original copies and we're ready to head to the dealer whenever they build the Jeep.
how long is the control number good for from the fca affiliates program? I’ve been waiting to get mine until I know the jeep is on its way.

Bmmoura

First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport Altitude
how long is the control number good for from the fca affiliates program? I’ve been waiting to get mine until I know the jeep is on its way.
It's good for a year but if you are doing Treadlightly you need to have it for a month before you can pull the control number.

Sponsored

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
At what phase can you cancel your build?
If the VIN is assigned, the vehicle will be built. You can cancel your order with your dealer at any time. Whether you put a deposit down, if it’s refundable, etc. is dependent on your specific deal.

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
OMG!! Dealer said last Friday no ETA. Check with them today and they send this picture and ask when we can come get it!! It's actually happening tomorrow!!! Ordered Dec 4 and built Mar 6. Arrived at dealer Apr 8.

IMG_20220408_173150.jpg
Congrats! That's a great surprise!

riptide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ (GoldBanditTJ), 2022 JLUR XR (Riptide_JL)
At what phase of the build can you cancel???
Ask your dealer. Every dealer may have a different answer. I asked my dealer since it’s been 5 months for me in D. He said they’ll probably just keep the order in case I change my mind and just sell it on the lot when it comes in. I think they’re having a hard time getting lot orders in.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

At what phase of the build can you cancel???
Cancel whenever you want with the possibility of losing any down payment (depends on your dealer).

There's usually no risk to not cancel and lots of potential to pocket some significant cash when it finally arrives. These rigs are in high demand.
Sponsored