Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

JKWMD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon; 2021 JLU Sahara
I finally got my window sticker today, (ordered 12/11). I live within trucking distance from Toledo. My JLUR was loaded but had only hinge gate reinforcement for the body vendor to do, (took 9 days for this single item). Here's a copy of my window sticker:

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. WS
Sponsored

Pistoloni

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Ordered - 4/6
Build sheet/VON - 4/7

Now I wait. Sarge JLURD

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I know you've seen a lot of delivery windows, what do you think about the recent trend of smaller windows of 7-9 days instead of the bigger 2 week + ones? Is the more narrow range mean its more solid?
I sure hope so, no one deserves to go what we did.

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
I sure hope so, no one deserves to go what we did.
I do too! For my benefit and everyone else's lol. It's kinda surreal at this point it's actually happening

Sponsored

foxredlab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
10/28 Placed order.

02/07 Build Sheet generated.

02/26 Jeep Chat advised vehicle entered shipping stage showing 03/09 eta to dealership.

03/16 Jeep Chat advised vehicle in shipping stage, no eta.

04/07 Jeep arrived at dealership.

04/08 My salesman (Travis) came in on his day off just to deliver my vehicle so I would have it for a spring break trip that begins tomorrow.

Tri-City Chrysler Jeep Dodge Inc
Eden, NC

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 29644ECB-F1B4-4A16-8FEA-0EFD2D2015A0

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
I do too! For my benefit and everyone else's lol. It's kinda surreal at this point it's actually happening
How do some people get shipping ETA's and others don't? I wonder what's the deciding factor on who has ship info. Jeep Chat has basically wiped their hands of me since I'm now in the shipping stage but no ETA - I have a feeling once they make it to this point, they can say "ask your dealer for up to date info", and of course, the dealers are saying "nobody gives us info, we can't estimate or guess anything as far as shipping". It's a weird little dead zone they have here during the part where most people kind of need to get their logistics in order to purchase a vehicle, sell an old vehicle, etc. Surprises are fun, but 6 months later this is tiring. I want to know when it's getting to the dealership or at least on the way.

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
How do some people get shipping ETA's and others don't? I wonder what's the deciding factor on who has ship info. Jeep Chat has basically wiped their hands of me since I'm now in the shipping stage but no ETA - I have a feeling once they make it to this point, they can say "ask your dealer for up to date info", and of course, the dealers are saying "nobody gives us info, we can't estimate or guess anything as far as shipping". It's a weird little dead zone they have here during the part where most people kind of need to get their logistics in order to purchase a vehicle, sell an old vehicle, etc. Surprises are fun, but 6 months later this is tiring. I want to know when it's getting to the dealership or at least on the way.
I wish I knew. As much as JC seems automated sometimes I feel like you get more info depending on how you get in the chat. TBH, I was told it was in paint yesterday morning and checked last night expecting to see it in Trim or Inspection and was given the shipping ETA. So I have literally no idea how it works.

Airballs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Getting reeeeal

JLUR. 3.6L 6 speed Manual

Ordered: 2/18
Vin: 2/25
Jeep Wave email: 3/1
D1: 3/15
Sticker: 4/3

LED, Cold Weather, Safety Group, Body color 3pc Hardtop, Body Color Fenders, Trailer Tow, Cloth Seats, Integrated Off Road Camera, Mopar Floor Mats

Screenshot 2022-04-08 161952.jpg

Sponsored

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Checked with my dealer today, my Jeep arrived at Toledo Raceway on 3/28/22 and there it still sits, delivery to TBD, routing changed, assigned to railway AA whatever that means😡. I am now hoping for the end of April, but who knows?

MeanMrMustard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Have you asked your dealer for your shipping status code (KZ....)? They should be able to give that to you. I wonder if you have no ETA because it hasn't shipped yet (maybe it's on hold, been released but not shipped...the KZ status would tell you). Once mine made it on the train, then JC could give me an ETA update.

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Checked with my dealer today, my Jeep arrived at Toledo Raceway on 3/28/22 and there it still sits, delivery to TBD, routing changed, assigned to railway AA whatever that means😡. I am now hoping for the end of April, but who knows?
Raceway lot is long term parking - ask me how I know that. AA is the railroad that serves the plant, Ann Arbor RR. It will move from that lot to another lot just before being loaded on a rail car.

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
Have you asked your dealer for your shipping status code (KZ....)? They should be able to give that to you. I wonder if you have no ETA because it hasn't shipped yet (maybe it's on hold, been released but not shipped...the KZ status would tell you). Once mine made it on the train, then JC could give me an ETA update.
Yes, my current status is "Built and parked in Toledo" :CWL: - no shipping ETA. Noooobody seems to know. Dealer has a history of giving misinformation, then claiming he never said it. Last week it was delivered, parked in NC at the hub - this week it's in Ohio. :angry:
Sponsored