Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

emBARK

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Rubicon
I know it's a waiting game in all stages but I'm still going nuts. Got my build sheet Monday and still no sticker as of this morning lol!
Sponsored

jsmitt

First Name
joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Rubicon
Ordered mine first or second week in January how do you guys find out the information of the schedule and how far along it is I was not aware of this. my dealer didn’t tell me any of this information

emBARK

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Rubicon
This may be the first time I've been given an answer that wasn't copied and pasted. Oh, and if those dates stand it'll sit on the lot lonly as I'll be in Florida the 21-26 lol.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1649422175827

riptide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ (GoldBanditTJ), 2022 JLUR XR (Riptide_JL)
This may be the first time I've been given an answer that wasn't copied and pasted. Oh, and if those dates stand it'll sit on the lot lonly as I'll be in Florida the 21-26 lol.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1649422175827
It's the D and D1 people that get the copy + paste responses.

Sponsored

MRV861792

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep MOAB (Sold); (Waiting) 22 Rubicon w/XR
Occupation
Executive Project Manager / Risk Consultant
order 10/22/2021
Build sheet 4/7/2022
window sticker 4/8/2022
Shipped ? Have to call dealer when they open, hope not a few more months.
Mine is 10/26/2021 order - I didn't don't have my build sheet but my expected shipping date changed from 4/13 to 4/12. So, looks like many of the end of October builds are moving forward

emBARK

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Rubicon
Dealer already confirmed mine will come by truck, so I don't need to worry about rail yard shipping and waits. If Jeep is correct my build will land right around 8 weeks from order to delivery, which honestly is what my dealer quoted when I ordered.

hulk96

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Hi all, I just found out that my Jeep is in the shipping stage with a dealer ETA of 4/11 - 4/19. Are these generally accurate? My Jeep is being transported via truck to the dealership located in MD.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I know it's a waiting game in all stages but I'm still going nuts. Got my build sheet Monday and still no sticker as of this morning lol!
You usually get an estimated build date when it goes into D1. No window sticker until it's built.

emBARK

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Rubicon
You usually get an estimated build date when it goes into D1. No window sticker until it's built.
No I know. My estimated build date was 4/1, my build sheet populated on 4/4, still get an error when I try to query my sticker. I know it's a small thing but the dealer told me Monday it was built and awaiting shipping and this morning Jeep Chat gave me a delivery date to the dealer 4/20-4/28.

I just selfishly want to see that digital sticker lol!!!

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Awesome to see these builds completing.

In as far as shipping dates and times, hoping spring brings with it more normalized times.

They rescheduled my drop date 7 and 11 times respectively, on my two orders.

Both times built to drop was 4 weeks.

My advice is hope for the best, mentally prepare for the worst and do not book your airfare until the dealer confirms it is actually there.

Good luck.

emBARK

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Rubicon
My dealer is 1.3 miles from my house lol, if I wasn't trading my '10 I could just walk.

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
Mine is 10/26/2021 order - I didn't don't have my build sheet but my expected shipping date changed from 4/13 to 4/12. So, looks like many of the end of October builds are moving forward
That's great. I hope they knock out all the pre-orders ASAP and move on to mine!

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome to see these builds completing.

In as far as shipping dates and times, hoping spring brings with it more normalized times.

They rescheduled my drop date 7 and 11 times respectively, on my two orders.

Both times built to drop was 4 weeks.

My advice is hope for the best, mentally prepare for the worst and do not book your airfare until the dealer confirms it is actually there.

Good luck.
I know you've seen a lot of delivery windows, what do you think about the recent trend of smaller windows of 7-9 days instead of the bigger 2 week + ones? Is the more narrow range mean its more solid?