Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Scoin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Land Cruiser, 2022 JLU Willy's ordered 10/21
This forum seems pretty darn friendly to me.
It was a joke,
It's a little tougher when you come to a thread full of people waiting to hear anything about their order and you have a Jeep that's built and waiting shipping :)

We all want the same thing here. Our patience is just wearing thin in many cases.
I get what you're saying but the thread is full of people giving updates on their status, it's not like I ordered in Jan and have a build sheet already, I was in D status for a long time. My initial order was for a 21' in Sept but it got kicked back after 2 months of silence. Hope more of the Oct/Nov orders get filled soon.
Sponsored

NashJeepGal

First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 High Altitude
I had the same Jeep Wave email last week saying dealer delivery on 3/3. But I haven't had any window sticker pop up and the Jeep chat says it is still being built.
Did you order from Gupton too?
Yes, also ordered from Gupton.

Sponsored

2019RubiconNY

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon, 21 Willys, 22 Rubicon
Picked up my Jeep and the first chance I got was drive to it around during snowfall! The 4XE is much faster than my previous V6!

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. DSC_0124

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. DSC_0124
keep us posted on the 4XE, many threads about people having nightmares with them. It's all the new tech with battery, most people think it just hasn't been figured out yet.
Nice build bud, looks awesome

rdk5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep 392
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

keep us posted on the 4XE, many threads about people having nightmares with them. It's all the new tech with battery, most people think it just hasn't been figured out yet.
Nice build bud, looks awesome
Thanks! Yeah, I've read a lot about some of the issues happening before ordering. So we'll see how things turn out.

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
week 3 for me. I'm seriously considering other cars
If you’re already considering another car you should probably stop considering and just get another car. Mine has been built and waiting to ship for 6 weeks and there’s still no ETA.

Sbloom322

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4xe rubicon
Sometimes I'll check twice a day..keep that disappointing feeling at peek level
hey all!
Order date 12/15/21 and I'm still stuck in D status. Vin given 12/16. Anyone know what's going on? anyone in the same boat of waiting? JC keeps saying they are waiting on parts.... dealer has no word on what's going on either..

Sponsored

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
Hi a quick question I also already got my vin # from jeep like 2 weeks ago and from jeep chat I was told the same as the other member posted a few pages back that parts have been gathered and the jeep should enter the build stage soon, does anyone have any info in regards to time for it going forward or if the jeep could be stuck at this point or stage for a while? Thanks

Mikes4xe

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 4xe, 22 4xE HA 10/29 order, still in D
hey all!
Order date 12/15/21 and I'm still stuck in D status. Vin given 12/16. Anyone know what's going on? anyone in the same boat of waiting? JC keeps saying they are waiting on parts.... dealer has no word on what's going on either..
Yea I know what’s going on, it’s every option, package, part, nut bolt, etc on yours holding it up. While they produce the same thing 100s of times every day. Anything anyone says on the internet is speculation besides shipping delays, no one knows why orders are sitting in D for so long.

2019RubiconNY

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon, 21 Willys, 22 Rubicon
If you’re already considering another car you should probably stop considering and just get another car. Mine has been built and waiting to ship for 6 weeks and there’s still no ETA.
yeah I'm here browsing for the 22 WRX STI thats being released this spring. May go that route. Think it would be a bit more fun for city driving anyway.
I'll just have to go up to my jeep dealer and get my 1,000 refund