Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Smitty1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
Can you clarify details? I assume you got a dozen of these type offers: "I am very pleased with your car and wish to buy. Let me send you a cashier's check for my remote buyer who will take possession later...." (that then turns out to be an "overpay mistake" and "please refund the difference after depositing the check...")

Did you actually encounter folks who met you in person and looked at the car in person, and wanted to pay with cashier's check? If so, how did you determine that those were scam offers?
Never in person, over the phone, never seen my car in person. Dozens, I accept your price, I will mail a cashier check & make arrangements to have the car shipped. It was also text message or email, hiding that fact that they could not speak good enough English to con you out of your car. If you google it, the scam text or emails are almost word for word. Be careful!
Sponsored

Lizeth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 nissan 240sx
Look who I brought home today!! The Jeep chat reports are inconsistent. I messaged about every day in the past 2 weeks and received a different answer each time. It went from paint to shipping to delivered in a week!! Bananas!!
My Baby.jpg

My Baby 2.JPG
congrats!!! thats crazy some of us are experiencing long shipping times.

enjoy it

Reactions: RAO

MRV861792

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep MOAB (Sold); (Waiting) 22 Rubicon w/XR
Occupation
Executive Project Manager / Risk Consultant
The C8 Corvette has experienced delay after delay with some peope waiting over 2 years to get their order. If GM were to delay them again for stupid things like back up assist warning and cooled seats, Corvette buyers would be over the edge. Their 2022 order window closes in March, so if people ended up getting bumped to the next model year again...building the vehicles without those options is the smart move.
I picked up my Amplify Orange C8 yesterday - live in New England here - I was going to defer my Corvette Allocation but glad I didn't - due to supply chain is not only chip issues, it's everything else from spoliers, splash guards, you name it. And yes, my vehicle was built on 1/14 and supposedly as of 1/24, is when Heated Seats, Heated Steering wheel and rear park assist was all being excluded. What a PIA to bring back to be retrofitted. Your spending this kind of $$, so far jeep doesn't seem to be heading down this road but who knows.

Halibut

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler WILLYS
JLUD, Willy's ordered 10-10-21. Now in shipping stage, no eta. Shipping to Arizona. Guessing try to fill a railcar to the south west.

Sponsored

Oneman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Sport
Iā€™m waiting on a Willys Sport. When you build on Jeep.com, the sport shows the BFGs (which is also what build sheet shows) but the regular Willys is showing the Firestones. Maybe people who have already gotten theirs could verify?
My ā€™22 Willys Sport came with the BFGs. A new, recently delivered to the dealer, ā€˜21 Willys did have the Firestones. I was happy to see the BFGs on mine. Hope you get yours soon. My wait was just 8 weeks and a day.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 2CC99767-E1EB-4A0F-BEA4-E17D8DE98413

Beach Bum 89

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fiat Spider
My ā€™22 Willys Sport came with the BFGs. A new, recently delivered to the dealer, ā€˜21 Willys did have the Firestones. I was happy to see the BFGs on mine. Hope you get yours soon. My wait was just 8 weeks and a day.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 2CC99767-E1EB-4A0F-BEA4-E17D8DE98413
Thanx. Nice looking Jeep. Really like the red/black combo. Mines been built & in shipping stage for about a month. Not sure what the hold up is, but hopefully will get here soon.

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Hmmm. How would you feel when that cashier check bounces, because its fake & you have signed over the title to your car, that they are driving. I would have no problems with a local dealer giving me a cashiers check, just not a individual off the street. Just be careful, a lot of bad people out there!
Thatā€™s why I said cash only in my comment. I donā€™t do cashiers checks from private parties.

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Thanx. Nice looking Jeep. Really like the red/black combo. Mines been built & in shipping stage for about a month. Not sure what the hold up is, but hopefully will get here soon.
Mine is also waiting to be shipped.

caraholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taycan Turbo, 392XR, 981S, F430
10/22 4XER (vin 10/23) still stuck in D status getting a bit annoying at this stage with all the later orders showing up already

Sponsored

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
Look who I brought home today!! The Jeep chat reports are inconsistent. I messaged about every day in the past 2 weeks and received a different answer each time. It went from paint to shipping to delivered in a week!! Bananas!!

Sheā€™s beautiful šŸ–¤

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
I picked up my Amplify Orange C8 yesterday - live in New England here - I was going to defer my Corvette Allocation but glad I didn't - due to supply chain is not only chip issues, it's everything else from spoliers, splash guards, you name it. And yes, my vehicle was built on 1/14 and supposedly as of 1/24, is when Heated Seats, Heated Steering wheel and rear park assist was all being excluded. What a PIA to bring back to be retrofitted. Your spending this kind of $$, so far jeep doesn't seem to be heading down this road but who knows.
I agree, these vehicles are a lot of money, but they also arenā€™t necessities, nor are these features necessities. So, due to the current situation, consumers have 2 options: either wait until the options are available or take the vehicle without the options.

This isnā€™t directed at you, put people are really starting to sound like entitled whiny brats, ā€œoh I canā€™t get my rear parking assist, Jeep/GM/Ford sucks & Iā€™m too lazy to turn my head around when I back upā€¦ā€

I started a remodel on my master bath 9 months ago. Waited for a new tub for 5 months. When it arrived it was cracked. Had to order a new one. Our order was expedited & still took another 2 months to receive the new tub. Still waiting on other parts to be able to schedule the completion of the remodel so I can use my bathroom again. Iā€™ve somehow suffered through the horror of having to walk upstairs & use another bathroom in my home - because complaining about it isnā€™t getting the remodel done any quicker.

Do we think Jeep, GM, or any other manufacturer want cars sitting around delayed, or do they want to get cars out the door so they can make more? Thereā€™s many more important issues in the world than not getting a heated steering wheel - wear gloves. :)

BKRXY

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I agree, these vehicles are a lot of money, but they also arenā€™t necessities, nor are these features necessities. So, due to the current situation, consumers have 2 options: either wait until the options are available or take the vehicle without the options.

This isnā€™t directed at you, put people are really starting to sound like entitled whiny brats, ā€œoh I canā€™t get my rear parking assist, Jeep/GM/Ford sucks & Iā€™m too lazy to turn my head around when I back upā€¦ā€

I started a remodel on my master bath 9 months ago. Waited for a new tub for 5 months. When it arrived it was cracked. Had to order a new one. Our order was expedited & still took another 2 months to receive the new tub. Still waiting on other parts to be able to schedule the completion of the remodel so I can use my bathroom again. Iā€™ve somehow suffered through the horror of having to walk upstairs & use another bathroom in my home - because complaining about it isnā€™t getting the remodel done any quicker.

Do we think Jeep, GM, or any other manufacturer want cars sitting around delayed, or do they want to get cars out the door so they can make more? Thereā€™s many more important issues in the world than not getting a heated steering wheel - wear gloves. :)
Would you write all of that if your neighbor ordered the same tub last month and already had it delivered? Or better yet, your tub was available at a local store for pickup today, however, you were not allowed to cancel your existing order?

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Would you write all of that if your neighbor ordered the same tub last month and already had it delivered? Or better yet, your tub was available at a local store for pickup today, however, you were not allowed to cancel your ā€˜onlineā€™ order.
As a matter of fact, yes. The tub I ordered was a certain model (wife has to have certain featured :) ) and we probably couldā€™ve gotten a different or less optioned tub sooner. The point is the same.

And Iā€™ve seen plenty of Jeeps optioned out the same as ours already delivered while mine sits in D-status. I posted previously in this thread my sales manager mentioned that he ordered himself a new Wrangler after my order was accepted and his arrived last week. Does it suck - sure, but I also realize Iā€™m in a position to order a $50k vehicle. Itā€™s all about perspective.
Sponsored