Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Beach Bum 89

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fiat Spider
Looks great. Nice to see yours was built with the BFGs, seems that some 22s still being built with the Firestones. Both good but I sure hope my Willy's has the BFGs when it finally gets delivered.
I’m waiting on a Willys Sport. When you build on Jeep.com, the sport shows the BFGs (which is also what build sheet shows) but the regular Willys is showing the Firestones. Maybe people who have already gotten theirs could verify?
Sponsored

DB2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
The wait is almost over…got the email from dealership…your Jeep is here. Do you want to come get it tomorrow or Monday?

TOMORROW!!! I can’t wait. Seven days to ship to Indiana! Will post pictures and update the build forum. Let the fun begin!

DB2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
The way the used car market is your trade might actually be worth MORE since pricing it 4 months ago. 🤑

It's free to check. Go online and enter your VIN into Carvana, Vroom, or any of the "sell your car now" offers. See if any of them will do business in your area.
agree with @viper88… that what happened to me. Was gonna trade a CRV in but sold it to Carvana in Dec when their offer was much better and covers the “trade in tax benefit”. Definitely look at all options.

Affroe

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
I used to get the standard "Gathering parts..." response when I ask Jeep chat. But today I got a response as below.

JeepChat-2.PNG

Does this mean my order moved backwards :( ? Looks like it is not even 'D' now?
That's what I just got today too

Bob_N_AZ

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Ford Excape Hybrid
Full timeline…

• 11/11: Ordered
  • 11/15: Received VIN
  • 12/23: D1, 1/18 ship date
  • 1/14: Built, at body vendor, build sheet available
  • 1/17: Shipping stage, window sticker available, 1/18-2/4 delivery window
  • 1/23: Delivered (truck, to Gupton’s)
  • 1/28 (today): IT’S MINE ALL MINE
8CA1DEB4-0B67-4E86-B5C2-6B3D5D722081.jpeg
Sweet, now I know what my Jeep will look like! Ordered 10-28 from Gupton

Sponsored

BuckeyeJeep88

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered ‘22 Willys
Occupation
Softball Coach

Muches

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Worst than sticker! I went to Springfield Jeep and asked to try a used rubicon with the 3.6 engine knowing they have one in the lot I checked in person.
the guy tells me to go to the parking lot in the back and brings me a 2.0T other used they have.
I didn’t mind testing because I actually went there to test both engines to order from Koons.
he Tells me I can only drive the parking lot and cannot go over 10mph. 🤯
After driving it I tell him this is not a 3.6 if he can bring me the other Jeep. Then he tells me this one is much better it is a diesel 🤯
Actually they were using a sticker on that car from another Jeep diesel to sell it overprice and still add a $5000 market adjustment on top! USED
He ends up going in to get a 3.6 for comparison 15 min later he shows up with a JT and same lap 10 mph!
never again NJ, worst state for a lot of things!
I had a very similar poor experience at a NorCal Jeep dealer (in Pleasanton). Was told I can only take it around the parking lot. We left right after we test drove it and gave our business to a dealer further away.

Sponsored

BuckeyeJeep88

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered ‘22 Willys
Occupation
Softball Coach
How does everyone find out what their code status is like D1 or whatever, Jeep chat said they can’t give out the letters

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic si coupe, 2017 honda civic EXLHB,
I’m waiting on a Willys Sport. When you build on Jeep.com, the sport shows the BFGs (which is also what build sheet shows) but the regular Willys is showing the Firestones. Maybe people who have already gotten theirs could verify?
Interesting, noticed that on build site as well. Think it is an oversight. Another 2 door on this forum (Sarge/tan top) just showed up with Firestones. About a week ago a JLUw showed up with bfg.

Smitty1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
This! I sold my Gen 2 Viper last fall and the number of serious buyers dwindles when you reinforce the fact it's a cash only deal.
Hmmm. How would you feel when that cashier check bounces, because its fake & you have signed over the title to your car, that they are driving. I would have no problems with a local dealer giving me a cashiers check, just not a individual off the street. Just be careful, a lot of bad people out there!

Last edited:

ATOMIKCHIC

First Name
LISA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JEEP UNLIMITED
Look who I brought home today!! The Jeep chat reports are inconsistent. I messaged about every day in the past 2 weeks and received a different answer each time. It went from paint to shipping to delivered in a week!! Bananas!!
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. My Baby

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. My Baby 2.JPG
Sponsored