Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Bejer

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Sport Firecracker Red
Hey all, haven’t read through the thread, but figure I’ll throw my info out in case it helps.

2022 Willys Sport, Firecracker red 4cyl auto with hardtop and tow package

Ordered last Thursday ( 1/20), checked for the first time today and it is in D1 with est ship date of 1-29 (1:29 AM, how’s that for precision forecasting!) hope what they say about Friday night cars isn’t true! LOL
Sponsored

efulcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon ordered!
If only there was a sticky thread in this sub forum that explains that.

Okay that was snarky. D1 means parts are all gathered and is in line to be built.
I figured there was a better place to look. Which is why I originally asked to be pointed in that direction. I get lost looking at the millions of threads on here.

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Waiting for room on the next train or waiting to fill a car to come your way
Reasonable explanation but it seems odd that it would take a month when they seem to be cranking them out. Also irritating when mine has been sitting there for three weeks but other people in the same area have been told theirs are on the train since then.

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
I am having the same issues. It seems my salesman has no interest in my trade-in or financing. I have repeatedly emailed him and asked him. He responds to my emails, only answers one question out of three. So I stopped asking.

Here is what I did. I found a CarMax in the same city as my dealership I'm buying from. They made a strong offer. When my Jeep comes in, I will drive to dealership and ask them if they are interested in my trade. If they are not, I will take a drive to CarMax and Uber back to the dealership with check in hand.

KevinC
Just make sure you calculate your sales tax savings by trading in & ensure whatever offer you receive from a third party matches or beats it.

The dealer offered us $33.5 for our ‘16 JKU with 61k mi. Sales tax savings would’ve been another $2k, so total value of our trade in $35.5. I sold it privately for $37k last week. I chose to list it privately before our ‘22 came in because offers from Carmax, vroom, Carvana & other dealers started decreasing to about $30-$31k.

Sponsored

NorCalGladiator

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
to all my people and the others waiting for their Wrangler.. an update on the dealer end of the picture.. supply issues are causing certain components to slow down production a bit since there is less chips/parts to go around..

Some of the things slowing the cars down are:
Safety group
Advanced Safety Group
Tow Package

Some of the Mopar accessories like rubber mats, grab handles..

since the safety groups are important, I can only request patience in regards.. I wouldn't change an order just to get it built quicker if its not ultimately what you want.. but there's some inside scoop for you.
Is it even possible to change an order if it’s in D status?

Traveller128

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys 2 Door 6 speed
Occupation
Volvo Master Technician
I can officially stop visiting this thread every four hours. I wish everyone the best of luck.

10-21-2021. Deposit and ordered JLUR

10-22-2021. VON - #

10-30-2021. VIN - 8844

12-24-2021 build sheet notice from crypto stiker

12-30 -2021 sticker avalaible from crypto sticker

01-06-2022. Still in rail yard

01-08-2022. Shipped. ETA is 17 -27 January

01-19-2022. In Las Vegas rail-yard. Total of 5 days there

01-24-2022. Delivered to dealer 12 miles away

01-25-2021. PDI complete

01-26-2021. Pick up day

AEB30003-E23C-4D45-BEDD-89239630DF5D.jpeg

3FC4CF9D-BB19-40A8-BB24-65F8B06959D2.jpeg

Remember, when you get frustrated with the delivery time. I challenge you to spend 20 minutes at the moan and groan website for the new ugly Bronco. Many have been waiting two years In some cases for their order.
Oooh, that's pretty! Nice looking Jeep!

Boricua

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler Sahara Altitude
What is the latest you can make changes to your order. I placed my order on 1/21 it has a VIN associated to it. Last I checked it was on scheduling phase

Traveller128

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Volvo Master Technician
I checked in with Rob today. Showing last location for my Jeep is at Salt Lake City, Utah.
Almost there to California 😬😬
When ours gets to Salt Lake, I'll be happy because that's where they'll unload it to truck it to Boise.

Sponsored

Traveller128

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Volvo Master Technician
Just checked with our dealer, still in D status. He has about 7 Wranglers ordered between the 1st and 15th of December that are all in D. He said the 4 doors have been getting done a fair bit quicker than the 2 doors, he has late December orders that are built and in shipping already, and early January orders with build dates.

It's a multi-state multi-dealer, over 60 dealerships. They have different product lines, but 12 of the dealerships are Jeep. He said that system wide, they're noting that the 2 doors are being built slower than 4 doors. They have allocations, they can order whatever they want, so it's just taking longer because Jeep is taking longer.

redrock

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 14 WK2, 98 ZJ 5.9, 17 F350 6.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Random question - Can someone provide me with the contact info for Gupton?
Looking to get 6% below invoice like everyone else 😎
If only there was a way to search for that...

coolking

First Name
Sharat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Is Crypto Stickers working? The last update I see is from 1/24