Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

XPLOR3

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR WHITE
You're right, I haven't found anything but sticker price.
Worst than sticker! I went to Springfield Jeep and asked to try a used rubicon with the 3.6 engine knowing they have one in the lot I checked in person.
the guy tells me to go to the parking lot in the back and brings me a 2.0T other used they have.
I didn’t mind testing because I actually went there to test both engines to order from Koons.
he Tells me I can only drive the parking lot and cannot go over 10mph. 🤯
After driving it I tell him this is not a 3.6 if he can bring me the other Jeep. Then he tells me this one is much better it is a diesel 🤯
Actually they were using a sticker on that car from another Jeep diesel to sell it overprice and still add a $5000 market adjustment on top! USED
He ends up going in to get a 3.6 for comparison 15 min later he shows up with a JT and same lap 10 mph!
never again NJ, worst state for a lot of things!

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
How do you find out what train it's on, and where that train is located?
You need to have a good dealer/salesperson who will share that information with you. I understand they have access to a platform called "Rubicon" that tells them the shipping information.

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Worst than sticker! I went to Springfield Jeep and asked to try a used rubicon with the 3.6 engine knowing they have one in the lot I checked in person.
the guy tells me to go to the parking lot in the back and brings me a 2.0T other used they have.
I didn’t mind testing because I actually went there to test both engines to order from Koons.
he Tells me I can only drive the parking lot and cannot go over 10mph. 🤯
After driving it I tell him this is not a 3.6 if he can bring me the other Jeep. Then he tells me this one is much better it is a diesel 🤯
Actually they were using a sticker on that car from another Jeep diesel to sell it overprice and still add a $5000 market adjustment on top! USED
He ends up going in to get a 3.6 for comparison 15 min later he shows up with a JT and same lap 10 mph!
never again NJ, worst state for a lot of things!
Are you a 16 year old that showed up in like a 1990 beater car? That's insane they wouldn't let you actually test drive the vehicle. I'd go back at 2am and poop on the hoods of all the cars in their lot. Bring friends!

XPLOR3

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR WHITE
Are you a 16 year old that showed up in like a 1990 beater car? That's insane they wouldn't let you actually test drive the vehicle. I'd go back at 2am and poop on the hoods of all the cars in their lot. Bring friends!
I’m 33 went in with my wife!
I’m going to spend 50k and they treat me like crap!
After he told me to drive 10mph my wife told me to leave. But I wanted to see how far they would go and test the 3.6

Sponsored

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Yes my 10/14 order updated on Cryptosticker today.
Happy for the October people :) / staying hopeful for my 11/11 XR order still in D

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
I’m 33 went in with my wife!
I’m going to spend 50k and they treat me like crap!
After he told me to drive 10mph my wife told me to leave. But I wanted to see how far they would go and test the 3.6
Thats why there are more dealers out there, I ordered mine from dealer 8 hour drive away because local dealers won't give deals and treat you like crap, So test drove local and ordered far away for better price.

REDCOMETJLUXR

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Xtreme Recon
i got mine today too. How long do they say until next step?
Not sure, word was the expected build date for me was the 28th so looks like I'm right on time.

Sponsored

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
Just got off with Jeep chat.
Seems mine may have been "Selected" for post paint inspection for quality. No dealer ETA.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. closer-getting-closer

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. closer-getting-closer
I got the exact same response for the new '22 Durango R/T that I ordered for my wife. Contacted my dealer and they told me it's code JS, built but shipped to storage waiting for rail shipping. So it's also delayed like we're seeing here with Jeeps (Durangos are built at the JNAP facility in Detroit).

dshark1

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLR
For those who ordered from Mike at Lakeland (FL) Try this link. Should be all the incoming or available 2022s (I put a 1 in first digit of the last 6 of vin). I have heard others say they are doing this sort of dealer inventory search for their dealers/orders. But it is kind of cool to see currently 6 2022 Wranglers that I assume are incoming or on the lot.. but some may be orders from folks on this forum. I'm guessing you can do similar for the other dealer sites with your VIN. My vin is not showing up yet here, but I am still in D status. Perhaps once a build sheet or sticker is available... Max vin is 127xxx so far...
https://www.lakelanddodge.com/new-vehicles/?q=1C4JJXFG1NW1&_paymentType=our_price

Hello my Florida friend, I ordered from Mike on 1/21 👍🏽

dshark1

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLR
another day, another disappointing chat with Jeep chat. At least I didn't get Emily.

I’m also starting to see jeeps similar to my built either in transit or on lots and not claimed by an order. What’s the point of ordering a jeep if there’s no rationalle as to who gets what/when. I also can’t cancel my order because I’m stuck with a non-refundable 5k deposit. Not to mention I’m paying above msrp because Florida dealers are marking up.

/rant over
Sorry to hear that. For future reference, Mike @ Lakeland Jeep a Florida dealer, offers under invoice & $1k dp…
Sponsored