Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Lizeth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 nissan 240sx
I received an email from Jeep brands with a discount code. Multiple people here have received them for different amounts. I do not know why I received mine.
i got one for 2,000 not sure if it stacks with tread lightly...

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2014 Dodge Dart GT
Occupation
Jeep Builder

Bmmoura

First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport Altitude
That's word for word what "Cheryl" told me this afternoon. I believe your VIN is close to mine - 124133. Saw it in another post.

Colin
124359...So close!

Sponsored

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Update on my JLUR XR

Got my build sheet email via Crypto-stickers today!

* Ordered 11/23, VIN same day
* Est build date per dealer 1/26

Seems like I’m moving along decently. Let’s hope it’s not stuck in final inspection or awaiting picked up the carrier too long.
Hurry or you’ll miss the train! My guess is that our Jeeps may be on the same train. Mine is in shipping now.

Sponsored

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
Did anyone start receiving emails from Chrysler Capital before your Jeep was even built and before you even talked to the finance guy at your dealership? (As far as I know, and Im looking every day, my Jeep isn't built).

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Does the fine print on the email say it is allowed to be used on rubicon models?
Mine says the only '22 Wrangler excluded is the Rubicon 392, and says available with "most public incentives".

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Did anyone start receiving emails from Chrysler Capital before your Jeep was even built and before you even talked to the finance guy at your dealership? (As far as I know, and Im looking every day, my Jeep isn't built).
I received 2 emails yesterday from Chrysler Capital stating I had a pre-approval waiting, but last night I received another email from them stating those were sent in error.

Btw - have your financing in order before talking to the finance department at your dealership. You can apply with Chrysler Capital directly if you want to and have your interest rate and terms set before dealing with the dealership. I recommend filling out an app with Chrysler Capital and your bank/credit union to see who gives you the best terms. Present those to the finance guy/gal and they can try to beat them.

On our '20 Grand Cherokee, Chrysler was offering an additional $1,500 off if financed through Chrysler Capital. We were approved at 1.9% from our bank and Chrysler Capital offered 2.49%. We financed with Chrysler Capital to get the $1,500 off then just refinanced it with our bank for the lower interest rate.

TNVOLDoctor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhawk Elite and Wrangler
I wish… Emily from jeep chat was extremely rude and ended my chat before I was finished asking questions. Hopefully soon. Glad you got yours!
I just talked to her as well...definitely not as nice as some of the other reps.
Sponsored