Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Same here. The parts pile is building. 4 months of “oh that looks cool”. It will all be worth the wait.
I didn’t realize our JKU was going to sell the 1st day I listed it, so currently Jeep-less, well Wrangler-less at least. Still have our ‘20 GC.
Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
How do you find out about the trains? Would be nice if mine could get on one soon. It’s been built for about 2 weeks now but hasn’t shipped yet.
Getting on a rail car in Toledo is only half the battle. There are 4 major RR that cover the country (I work for one of them). Once they leave Toledo they will get split up somewhere and then blocked on another train until it’s next destination and so forth until it gets delivered by a local to a facility where the rail car gets unloaded and then gets loaded on a truck and taken on to the dealer. The train it leaves Toledo on is not the train that delivers it to the unloading/trucking facility. Could be 3, 4, or 5 trains that it rides on.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Getting out of JB with the XR package is gonna be the issue. Mines in there now and I’m thinking 2 weeks until it hits KZ.
Why 2 weeks for XR, they should have the parts their ready for you. The only thing on the XR extra that would need to be pulled aside is maybe the rear carrier. The fender lips and taillights would go on as units on the line. I can’t see them putting stuff together on the line and then having to pull it apart again in JB. The diff and lift, wheels would all go on on the line …

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Why 2 weeks for XR, they should have the parts their ready for you. The only thing on the XR extra that would need to be pulled aside is maybe the rear carrier. The fender lips and taillights would go on as units on the line. I can’t see them putting stuff together on the line and then having to pull it apart again in JB. The diff and lift, wheels would all go on on the line …
Because I put a post up yesterday asking people how long they were in JB for the XR package and from the responses I got that was the time frame.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
I doubt the lift and wheels go on in the line, but I could be wrong. I expect they go on at the vendor. I’ve had multiple TRD Pro 4Runners and they build them as normal, ship them to port and the port puts the lift, wheel, tires, and badges on there.

Sponsored

CMyers

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer, 2008 Sierra Denal
Thought it would be interesting to start a thread tracking the beginning of Actual 22 wrangler deliveries. Tell us your order date and vin. Tell us where you are in production. Definitly let us know when it is delivered. And yes WE WANT PICTURES.
Well, VIN 11679 Order date of 11/3/21 and the last update I received as a projected build date of 3/7/22. The reasoning given was chips and parts. Somewhat frustrating

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Well, VIN 11679 Order date of 11/3/21 and the last update I received as a projected build date of 3/7/22. The reasoning given was chips and parts. Somewhat frustrating
What was your build?

ATP0530

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Ordered mine from Gupton 12/1. It just arrived at the dealer a couple days ago
I wish… Emily from jeep chat was extremely rude and ended my chat before I was finished asking questions. Hopefully soon. Glad you got yours!

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Simple Sahara unlimited with Granite Crystal matching hardtop, led pkg, tow pkg, chrome running boards/nerf bars and a couple of minor things other than that
That seems odd. Who is giving u that date? Where do u live?

VegasMarc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
First post here and first Jeep!

I ordered a 2022 Black Rubicon 4xe on 01/14/22 with black leather interior, body colored roof and fenders.

Accessories added were Gorilla Glass, all weather floor mats, integrated trail camera, stainless door sill and grab handles.

Options ordered are Safety Group, Advanced Safety Group, Cold Weather Group and Tow Group.

No deposit was needed and I was quoted a lead time of 12-14 weeks. I’m in no hurry so as long as I take delivery by next winter’s snowfall so that I may be able to get to my cabin I’ll be okay.

No VON or VIN yet.
You should have a VON, and probably a VIN, by now. I'd call dealership and ask WTF... :swear:
your dealer should give you a Vin number, they should have that within a couple of days at most. I would call and ask for it.
Based on the advice of @KAB96F and @JSFoster75, I contacted my broker and was sent the VON and VIN number of my Rubicon 4xe build.

Ordered 01/14/2022
VIN: 172503

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase

CMyers

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer, 2008 Sierra Denal
That seems odd. Who is giving u that date? Where do u live?
Vegas, I have been chatting with Jeep.com and getting nowhere. I had my salesperson check and that is what she came up with

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Vegas, I have been chatting with Jeep.com and getting nowhere. I had my salesperson check and that is what she came up with
Something just seems off. That’s a prettty basic build and just seems way too long. I ordered and XR Rubi on 12/2 and it is built already. I’d be asking questions. Did they actually order it when you went in?
Sponsored