Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
IDK - Dallas is a very large region as far as number of dealers, and as I search dealer inventory in the metroplex and vehicles that they have either in-stock, built, or in-transit, there are a lot of vehicles either on the lots, or already with window stickers with VINs well after mine (30k after). My dealer's inventory went from 5 Wranglers last week to 10 this week, and he mentioned that his personal order that was put in after mine, but the same week, arrived 3 days ago. Mine is still in D status. So there really is no order, rhyme or reason.
My dealer told me he is waiting on 46 Wranglers yesterday. Mine is in JB, so maybe I’ll be one of his first 22s, but he is waiting on a boatload. Sounded like most were going to be stock units.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jc1003

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara, 2019 Pacifica, 2016 CX-9, 2023 Hornet
Occupation
IT
IDK - Dallas is a very large region as far as number of dealers, and as I search dealer inventory in the metroplex and vehicles that they have either in-stock, built, or in-transit, there are a lot of vehicles either on the lots, or already with window stickers with VINs well after mine (30k after). My dealer's inventory went from 5 Wranglers last week to 10 this week, and he mentioned that his personal order that was put in after mine, but the same week, arrived 3 days ago. Mine is still in D status. So there really is no order, rhyme or reason.
What dealership did you order from?

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
@JABCAT I ordered mine from the same dealership.
The longer it takes to arrive the more time I’m having to amass parts and accessories. Already have the OEM steel bumpers, just picked up a Rubicon take-off suspension. Picked out new wheels & tires. Taking up a lot of space in my garage attic :)

Sponsored

apeemay

First Name
April
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JK Unlimited
Hi Everyone, I am new to this thread/site. It's nice to talk to other people while we wait for our vehicles. Attached is my build sheet and below is my status with dates.

Order date: 10/8/2021
Supposedly production on 22s started: 12/16/2021
D1 Status: 01/10/22
Expected ship date from dealer: 01/25/22 (not hopeful since Jeep chat is telling me it's still in D1)

Questions:
Anyone know how long the actual build process takes when it starts?
Did anyone receive their SOT XR and what are your thoughts?
What do you all plan on using for the Sky One Touch and Paint/Rust? (I live in Michigan so the weather and salt is damaging).
Anyone know how much the friends/family discount comes out to? I heard some say $1,500-$2,500 off the MSRP?
buildsheet.png

Very excited and anxious to get my Jeep soon. I love seeing everyone's deliveries here. Congratulations to those who have received their XR so far! - Ameer
I ordered the Sky One Touch - and live in ND. What are you planning to do with the paint/rust? I didn't think about that, I did question my decision after the fact, but I really want the flexibility of it vs a hard top. :)

c7j6y1

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUD "Bender" '22 Silverado RST "Reaper"
Occupation
Emergency vehicle technician.
@JABCAT I ordered mine from the same dealership.
There's a train arriving at Alliance railyard on the 29th or 30th full of wranglers.

Mines on it. I should get my JLUWD sometime before the 8th

Classic Arlington is my dealer.

ATP0530

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Anyone order just the basic unlimited Sport S version? I’ve seen a lot of other builds going out but not many of those.. Frustrated, ordered 11/10, still stuck in D.. Dealership ordered two Sport S 2022’s almost identical to mine but different colors a month after I did and they are already in transit with window stickers.. I’m so confused.

kidhauler

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Willys Sport, 2021 KL Trailhawk
Occupation
Enterprise Software Architect
2 Door, Manual, Sarge Green, Willys Sport with AC and Tow packages. My first Wrangler. Ordered 10/23/21.

Just heard it's sitting at the train Depot waiting for a car carrier for transport to the dealership. Should have it this week. The wait is almost over.

Hang in there guys and gals. They're coming.
Got to test drive it tonight. It's noisy, it wanders, it's rowdy and it's perfect! I pick it up tomorrow.

PXL_20220125_222816277.NIGHT.jpg

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Update on my JLUR XR

Got my build sheet email via Crypto-stickers today!

* Ordered 11/23, VIN same day
* Est build date per dealer 1/26

Seems like I’m moving along decently. Let’s hope it’s not stuck in final inspection or awaiting picked up the carrier too long.

Sponsored

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I feel you! Mine was waiting for a month!
Looks like I’m going to have a similar experience. I talked to my dealer today and he said most of his have taken about a month to ship and another 3 weeks to get there. 😢

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
There's a train arriving at Alliance railyard on the 29th or 30th full of wranglers.

Mines on it. I should get my JLUWD sometime before the 8th

Classic Arlington is my dealer.
How do you find out about the trains? Would be nice if mine could get on one soon. It’s been built for about 2 weeks now but hasn’t shipped yet.

hsracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR JL Sport (Sold); 2022 JLU Sport S ordered
Anyone order just the basic unlimited Sport S version? I’ve seen a lot of other builds going out but not many of those.. Frustrated, ordered 11/10, still stuck in D.. Dealership ordered two Sport S 2022’s almost identical to mine but different colors a month after I did and they are already in transit with window stickers.. I’m so confused.
Ordered mine from Gupton 12/1. It just arrived at the dealer a couple days ago

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Update on my JLUR XR

Got my build sheet email via Crypto-stickers today!

* Ordered 11/23, VIN same day
* Est build date per dealer 1/26

Seems like I’m moving along decently. Let’s hope it’s not stuck in final inspection or awaiting picked up the carrier too long.
Getting out of JB with the XR package is gonna be the issue. Mines in there now and I’m thinking 2 weeks until it hits KZ.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
The longer it takes to arrive the more time I’m having to amass parts and accessories. Already have the OEM steel bumpers, just picked up a Rubicon take-off suspension. Picked out new wheels & tires. Taking up a lot of space in my garage attic :)
Same here. The parts pile is building. 4 months of “oh that looks cool”. It will all be worth the wait.
Sponsored