Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
Hi,

Is there a list of Zones out of curiosity?

As mine is heading to Detroit area but don't see a zone listed on my order.

Regards,
Jim
Sponsored

jmc2999

First Name
JoJo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe
Picked up my JLUR 6MT yesterday! I think I got lucky on my build. I ordered 11/1/21 and it got to the dealer on 1/20/22 so just under 12 weeks. Nothing like picking up a Wrangler on a snowy day to break it in.

JLUR -1.jpg
JLUR 2.jpg
ia thT THE GRANITE METALLIC?

apprently I had a stroke while typing this. Is that Granite Metallic?

Last edited:

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2014 Dodge Dart GT
Occupation
Jeep Builder
Hi,

Is there a list of Zones out of curiosity?

As mine is heading to Detroit area but don't see a zone listed on my order.

Regards,
Jim
Should be listed on your POC just like this:

142 Zone 42-Detroit

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
MY build sheet came in through crypto! Anyone know how much longer after it takes the sticker to be generated? Mine hasn't been found yet. Vehicle has completed the build but pending additional equipment (whatever that means).
Depends on if you have any additional items installed at the body vendor. Mines there now (JB status), and I’m assuming it will be there for a couple of weeks waiting to get the XR package installed.

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Builder
Good detail, Marion, thanks.

Either way FCA / Fiat / Alfa / Ferrari... it's all in the family. :rock:
True. One big happy family, now starring the French. :LOL:

Sponsored

KevinC11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys, 2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Gunsmith/EMT
In regards to Zone-66 Orlando. It seems this is a train that follows straight down I75 and ends in Wildwood, FL at the Turnpike. Because a lot of North/South Carolina and Alabama people have Zone-66 on their POC, it must stop on occasion and offload in your area. The advantage we central Floridians have is there are at least four major Auto Auctions in the area and transport trucks are plentiful.

I didn't miss this current train, mine is on it. Ordered Dec 8. Supposed to be at dealer within 7-10 days. We will see.

KevinC

bacon392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Rubicon 392 XR
Long time listener, first time caller. I just placed an order for a Granite Crystal 392 XR with the SOT, Gorilla Glass, and the Tow Pkg on 1/22. I was given a rough estimate of 90 days which I know is wishful thinking.
My dealer called me just now with a VIN/VON and said it was in D status. I only ordered it this past Saturday.

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Builder
My dealer called me just now with a VIN/VON and said it was in D status. I only ordered it this past Saturday.
D status happens quickly. I think they do that on purpose to get us geeked up thinking our order is going to go straight to the line and we're going to have our new Jeep within 2 or so weeks. Then, you just sit there on pins and needles for the remainder of the weeks wondering what to do with your life while fighting depression and suicidal thoughts.

This thread should be renamed "2022 Wrangler Factory Order Support Group"

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56

Sponsored

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Builder

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic si coupe, 2017 honda civic EXLHB,
Random observation... I know we all obsess over the method of production, is it based on order date, features, etc. ?

But I spent some time going through cryptostickers and noticed that A LOT of the latest updated builds were going to Zone 66-Orlando (about 14 out of 20 I checked). That might lend to the theory that they schedule production based on region. Whether it's the amount of orders from a region or if they just group them by region for ease of shipping...

Just another post to contribute to the debate, while we wait...
Think your correct, I'm in SoCal and in the last few days seems several being produced from oct, nov, dec order all going to Ca., Many to the same dealer.

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Random observation... I know we all obsess over the method of production, is it based on order date, features, etc. ?

But I spent some time going through cryptostickers and noticed that A LOT of the latest updated builds were going to Zone 66-Orlando (about 14 out of 20 I checked). That might lend to the theory that they schedule production based on region. Whether it's the amount of orders from a region or if they just group them by region for ease of shipping...

Just another post to contribute to the debate, while we wait...
IDK - Dallas is a very large region as far as number of dealers, and as I search dealer inventory in the metroplex and vehicles that they have either in-stock, built, or in-transit, there are a lot of vehicles either on the lots, or already with window stickers with VINs well after mine (30k after). My dealer's inventory went from 5 Wranglers last week to 10 this week, and he mentioned that his personal order that was put in after mine, but the same week, arrived 3 days ago. Mine is still in D status. So there really is no order, rhyme or reason.

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
In regards to Zone-66 Orlando. It seems this is a train that follows straight down I75 and ends in Wildwood, FL at the Turnpike. Because a lot of North/South Carolina and Alabama people have Zone-66 on their POC, it must stop on occasion and offload in your area. The advantage we central Floridians have is there are at least four major Auto Auctions in the area and transport trucks are plentiful.

I didn't miss this current train, mine is on it. Ordered Dec 8. Supposed to be at dealer within 7-10 days. We will see.

KevinC
CHOOO CHOOOO
Sponsored