Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Spurbs

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe Sahara Unlimited 2022
Do we know if they are prioritizing certain models, i.e. 4xe vs 392, Sahara vs Rubicon etc?
Sponsored

NOIDEAWIAM

First Name
NICK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22JLU 392 XR, 21 Charger Hellcat Redeye
Do we know if they are prioritizing certain models, i.e. 4xe vs 392, Sahara vs Rubicon etc?
They aren't. I believe they are building them in batches based on the material shipments they receive. One day a handful of 4XE will pop up, the next some 2.0's, 3.6's, 3.0's......it is based on their supply, options and date the order was received. Less so on the order date though

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
They seem to build less 4XE's, 392's and diesels everything else is pretty common

MoHeTow!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUR4XE Tuscadero ordered
They aren't. I believe they are building them in batches based on the material shipments they receive. One day a handful of 4XE will pop up, the next some 2.0's, 3.6's, 3.0's......it is based on their supply, options and date the order was received. Less so on the order date though
But we don't know anything just guessing??????????

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Random observation... I know we all obsess over the method of production, is it based on order date, features, etc. ?

But I spent some time going through cryptostickers and noticed that A LOT of the latest updated builds were going to Zone 66-Orlando (about 14 out of 20 I checked). That might lend to the theory that they schedule production based on region. Whether it's the amount of orders from a region or if they just group them by region for ease of shipping...

Just another post to contribute to the debate, while we wait...
Mine is also zone 66 Orlando tho I'm in NC and it also states North Carolina on the build sheet.

Sponsored

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I could see that being the case, but there's literally one 2-door on crypto right now with 110 updated orders in the last 24 hours, and it's a 2021. In the last week, there have been six 2-doors, 2 of which are 2021's, and 320 4-doors. That's not even 2%.

Just wondering if there's an essential part missing for 2 doors or something.
Mine is a 2 door in shipping. My 2.0L shows "Italy" on the Window Sticker

NOIDEAWIAM

First Name
NICK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22JLU 392 XR, 21 Charger Hellcat Redeye
But we don't know anything just guessing??????????
Pretty much. I work for an equipment dealership and our machines on order are pretty much the same as FCA. We get a rough ETA but there are such swings in when it actually arrives that we cannot make any promises until we see it roll off a truck. Unfortunately, it is what it is.

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
Anybody looking for a build like this? I ordered a 2nd one and this one just went into D1, not looking for anything just wanted to help a forum goer over letting the dealer sell it over MSRP lol.

1643126568636.png
Hi,

Very similar to mine:

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Screenshot_20211203-201659_Office Mobile

Although holding out for 4.88's, where is your original order going?

Regards,
Jim

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just spoke to JC....they said my Jeep is in shipping but don't know if it has actually left the plant yet? Does that make any sense?

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Just spoke to JC....they said my Jeep is in shipping but don't know if it has actually left the plant yet? Does that make any sense?
Yes they told me the same at one point too. You can call your dealer as they sometimes have better updated info on shipping.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
That stinks ordered November and I'm in that zone and was not built to fit to be sent out and with this being my just Jeep I literally got nothing special. And I mean NOTHING!!!
I'm ordered 11/11 with Gupton for a JLURXR still in D with Orlando Zone :/

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Just spoke to my sales manager to see if he saw any updates on his end vs what I'm receiving from Jeep Chat. He said mine is still stuck in D status and he can't see anything from an options perspective that is holding it up. He did throw in how he ordered himself a new Wrangler the same week as my order went in, and he received it 3 days ago. :swear:

*He did confirm my order was price protected and we can use FCA affiliate pricing plus any additional incentives.
Sponsored

Last edited: