Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
First post here and first Jeep!

I ordered a 2022 Black Rubicon 4xe on 01/14/22 with black leather interior, body colored roof and fenders.

Accessories added were Gorilla Glass, all weather floor mats, integrated trail camera, stainless door sill and grab handles.

Options ordered are Safety Group, Advanced Safety Group, Cold Weather Group and Tow Group.

No deposit was needed and I was quoted a lead time of 12-14 weeks. Iā€™m in no hurry so as long as I take delivery by next winterā€™s snowfall so that I may be able to get to my cabin Iā€™ll be okay.

No VON or VIN yet.
your dealer should give you a Vin number, they should have that within a couple of days at most. I would call and ask for it.
Sponsored

BigUrsula22

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I'm confused I actually called in this evening I'm not sure why but I did. This morning was told was still gathering parts in chat. But, I just called in and she tells me I'm in the build stage it is no longer gathering parts but not sure where in the build stage it is. And she doesnt have access to that information. But, it's in the build process that she can see.

Smh, I just said hey build process is gathering parts to me.

So confused šŸ˜† šŸ¤£ hey I have gotten some good giggles out of this process.

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

My 2dr Rubicon was built on 12/23 and delivered to the dealer on 1/12. The transporter is delivering it to me today...Finally! :party:
Cool... when did you order?

Sponsored

Johnonb

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Recon
Order date 11/30/2021
VON 52419xxx
VIN 126xxx
Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Dealer says 2 week of February for delivery.

Update-
12/13/21 D1 status- in build queue
1/9/22 JB status- shipped to body vendor
1/12/22 KZS status- shipping to dealer

So it shouldnā€™t be too much longer!!
Final update-
1/24/22 Arrived at dealer! Itā€™s nasty as hell due to a truck ride from Ohio to SC in the winter weather, but PDI will be tomorrow and we will be picking it up in the afternoon. So that makes it 9 weeks from order to delivery for us. Ceramic coating happens Thursday and then itā€™s time to enjoy it on Friday.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. B3C56E74-D59D-4840-8059-B6A6BB24175F

Sponsored

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
Home at last! So much better in person than in the pictures and the sliders are perfect and work great as a step. Hang in there everyone it's definitely worth the wait. Now it's time to drain the bank account with more mods. šŸ¤‘

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. B3C56E74-D59D-4840-8059-B6A6BB24175F

Great looking Jeep! Like the sliders but they weren't available for me to order.

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
Thanks Ron! How come you couldn't order them? They have them on their website for sale?
I sent them in on my build sheet but said they were back orderd. I didn't want any lengthy delays so I cancelled that part and went on with the rest. If you see someone selling the fasctory sliders let me know.

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
Just got off Jeep chat:
"Alexander (1/24/2022, 7:52:51 PM): Thank you for your patience. The vehicle order is in scheduling with parts being gathered. The ETA has yet to be established. Glad I was able to get that update to you, please do keep in touch with us or your dealer for the latest. Can I assist with anything else for today? :

Booooooo!!!!

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JLU Sport S, ā€˜16 Silverado
I'm confused I actually called in this evening I'm not sure why but I did. This morning was told was still gathering parts in chat. But, I just called in and she tells me I'm in the build stage it is no longer gathering parts but not sure where in the build stage it is. And she doesnt have access to that information. But, it's in the build process that she can see.

Smh, I just said hey build process is gathering parts to me.

So confused šŸ˜† šŸ¤£ hey I have gotten some good giggles out of this process.
Call back and try someone else, they can maybe explain it better.

To me I read what they said as you went from D to D1.
Sponsored