Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Ordered 10/23 Still gathering parts...This has gone on for too long now. Ready for my deposit back and purchase something else.
Is that monkey a picture of Jeep sticking it to you with a long wait time?
Sponsored

VegasMarc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
First post here and first Jeep!

I ordered a 2022 Black Rubicon 4xe on 01/14/22 with black leather interior, body colored roof and fenders.

Accessories added were Gorilla Glass, all weather floor mats, integrated trail camera, stainless door sill and grab handles.

Options ordered are Safety Group, Advanced Safety Group, Cold Weather Group and Tow Group.

No deposit was needed and I was quoted a lead time of 12-14 weeks. I’m in no hurry so as long as I take delivery by next winter’s snowfall so that I may be able to get to my cabin I’ll be okay.

No VON or VIN yet.

Jeepx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Wrangler / ‘20 Wrangler / ‘22 Wrangler 4xe
I talked to Jeep chat today and was given the same old scheduling line.

However here is the problem… The last time instead of talking to chat, I called customer service. When they saw that I ordered more than 45 days ago they “escalated “my “case”. It took about a few days and I got a canned response from them as well, But then the next week I got a follow up that said that said that all the parts were gathered. I followed up with my dealer in indeed learned that I was in D1 with the scheduled build date of 1/31.

I thought I would follow up the chat again today only to get the same canned response about parts still being gathered. Then I called customer service slightly frustrated – they shared that they I have several different screens that they can check and that all of them are not updated at the same time. She did indeed confirm I was in D1. She also said that updates are made once a week on Wednesday.

Now given all the stories I have read on here, I am taking a lot of things with a grain of salt. BUT I wanted to share because this actually makes a lot of sense to me based on what I’m seeing. I plan on calling this Wednesday to see if I’m still scheduled and in D1 and hopefully next Wednesday will learn that I’ve been built. 🤞

… The more you know….

(The more confused you are. 😊)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Klong

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
PICTURES INCOMING ON FRIDAY! Mine was unloaded from the truck today. You'd think my sales guy would have at least sent me a picture?!
Sad that dealers don’t realize what customers go through on a special order vehicle. Picture unloading or even on the truck would be awesome after waiting for it to show up.

Sponsored

Traveller128

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys 2 Door 6 speed
Occupation
Volvo Master Technician
Anyone notice that Cryptostickers has been showing nearly all 4 door builds for days now? Something going on with 2 doors?

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer

I ordered a 2022 Black Rubicon 4xe on 01/14/22 with black leather interior, body colored roof and fenders.

Accessories added were Gorilla Glass, all weather floor mats, integrated trail camera, stainless door sill and grab handles.

Options ordered are Safety Group, Advanced Safety Group, Cold Weather Group and Tow Group.

No deposit was needed and I was quoted a lead time of 12-14 weeks. I’m in no hurry so as long as I take delivery by next winter’s snowfall so that I may be able to get to my cabin I’ll be okay.

No VON or VIN yet.
You should have a VON, and probably a VIN, by now. I'd call dealership and ask WTF... :swear:

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician

No VON or VIN yet.
We all said we're not in a hurry at the beginning..until you're in a hurry.

c7j6y1

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUD "Bender" '22 Silverado RST "Reaper"
Occupation
Emergency vehicle technician.
Got this from my dealer today:

"Yo Cory...Current status shows vehicle to arrive in Alliance Texas on 01/30/2022.. then its usually about a week to get it unloaded off the train and transported to our dealership. Maybe sooner... Thanks bro!"

Ordered 11/8

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
Blam!!!!!

At the dealer this evening here in Sin City. PDI tomorrow and will pick it up Wednesday.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 01BAA2B3-2AAC-436A-B588-FAC27C8131B3

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase