Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

keg392

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR 392 XR
I'm sure someone has already asked Jeep Chat this question, but with all of the random posts, I figured I would let you know what Jacklyn at JC had to say about the order / priority in which Wranglers are being built. I found it somewhat useful - Order Date more or less dictates priority.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1643037614144

CSharp

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited EcoDiesel
I'm sure someone has already asked Jeep Chat this question, but with all of the random posts, I figured I would let you know what Jacklyn at JC had to say about the order / priority in which Wranglers are being built. I found it somewhat useful - Order Date more or less dictates priority.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1643037614144
That makes sense hypothetically, but most ppl on this thread have seen similar builds get through to shipping, who were ordered after them. There doesn't seem to be a consistent method to the madness...

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Maybe thats the canned response she's been given but that's not what the October/early November orders are experiencing.

Sponsored

BKRXY

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
This is 100% false if there’s any truth to what everyone has been posting here.

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Update to my 10/12 order:

Emily: Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

So thats finally some good news. Downside is I move from PA to OKC for a work assignment from Mid Feb to Mid March so it will probably get here just after I leave.

Sponsored

rainmaker86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI Sprt, 22 JLURD (On Order)
Destination from what I have seen is a huge part of it. Canadians are pretty sol. Dealer volume is also a large part.

Logistically due to rail delays and trucker shortages my guess is they are filling trucks/cars as a priority and not caring when the order came in but more how they can get the most out and delivered/sold.

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
Talked to jeep chat today and they said this to me. My dealer said production starts feb 1st and I should have an eta of end of Feb beginning of March? Who should I belive here ?

Screenshot_20220124-105216_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Talked to jeep chat today and they said this to me. My dealer said production starts feb 1st and I should have an eta of end of Feb beginning of March? Who should I belive here ?

View attachment 558159
Production on the 22s was originally slated to start 12/6 then got bumped back and started on 12/16. Maybe your dealer misspoke. I’d be inclined to believe jeepchat on this one

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
You might want to edit your post, all your personal info is in there. Otherwise you'll be getting emails for Russian mail order brides by the end of the day. :CWL:

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
2022 Wrangler production started on 12/16.
Sponsored