Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic si coupe, 2017 honda civic EXLHB,
Many of us were in D1 prior to when 2022 production officially started.

I was in D1 as per my dealer on 12/14 and my build date was originally 1/06 but got pushed to 1/11 later on.

You can see this POC was generated in 12/14 and shows D1

F6583428-2D84-47B9-BE36-1C6B45248CF7.jpeg

Also, Jeep chat status and dealer status seems to be pretty similar. Any new updates I get from JC, I checked in with my dealer afterwards and he always confirmed it was correct
Interesting looking at you printout from Tuttle click, I am a customer of there's as well noticed that your Vin is less than 100 from my Vin yet my Willy's Diesel was ordered 11/12 #116***
Sponsored

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
If you are at the body vendor, you should be able to get a build sheet; the window sticker wont be available until they are prepping your Jeep for shipment. At least that's how it went for me.
How long were you with the body vendor? And what options you had on the jeep?

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2014 Dodge Dart GT
Occupation
Jeep Builder
Interesting looking at you printout from Tuttle click, I am a customer of there's as well noticed that your Vin is less than 100 from my Vin yet my Willy's Diesel was ordered 11/12 #116***
This thread is nothing but knowledge. That leads me to believe that not only are these Jeeps NOT BUILT sequentially, the VINs aren't issued sequentially either.

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
This thread is nothing but knowledge. That leads me to believe that not only are these Jeeps NOT BUILT sequentially, the VINs aren't issued sequentially either.
Maybe VINs are being issued sequentially but based on order acceptance date by the factory rather than the date they are placed at the dealer?

Cro73

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Escalade
Ordered 10/17 At Dealership, though I think they waited a little to send in. 109290 was vin given

No Build sheet or sticker as of yet.

Will update as I get more info.

Sponsored

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
How long were you with the body vendor? And what options you had on the jeep?
Was there almost 2 weeks. I think they install the hinge gate reinforcement, hardtop Headliner and sill guards at the body vendor. Don’t know if it matters but I have a 2 door on order.

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe VINs are being issued sequentially but based on order acceptance date by the factory rather than the date they are placed at the dealer?
In a word “yes”. Its not an order with Jeep until the dealer orders it.

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD; '19 E450 Wagon; '21 R1250RS
Build Thread
Link
How? Production just started 5 weeks ago????

D1 simply means all parts are available and the vehicle is sequenced to enter production when its number comes up. Before projection started, Jeep's computers already formed a queue.

Given the factory is capable of churning out up to 600 Wranglers per day, it appears my sequence number was much lower on the list than others. :)

Sponsored

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Are you guys 100% sure you have been stuck in D1 and not just D? Nobody should be stuck in D1 more than 10 or so days.
I was officially in D1 as of 11/26 per my dealer and Jeep Chat with an estimated ship date from the factory of 12/28. I have checked Jeep Chat every Friday since and my dealer monthly and have been provided D1 status each time. So, as of last Friday, I've been in D1 for 8 weeks. Of course, the first two weeks in D1 was before the factory started 2022 production.

The last I checked with my dealer, the estimated ship date provided was today, January 24. I will check in with the dealer today to get a new ETA on shipment from the factory. The last time I checked, it was pushed back nearly a month. It will be interesting to see how far it will be pushed back with this update.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Hard to keep up with this thread. Anyone order a two door especially a Rubi that has gotten to build or better delivery status? I ordered 12/18 JLR Snazzberry. And what is this rumor that Snazzberry isn't available now? What?
My 2-door Rubicon was just delivered to the dealership this weekend! Order date was 11/11.

And indeed, Snazzberry has been dropped, sadly. Tuscadero too, glad I got mine ordered in time.

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
Very good question about Snazzberry - have they ever "run out of paint" with orders placed on any color? Could that be the part they can't seem to gather? I'm sure there are as many Snazz colored jeeps Gathering Parts as any other, but with it discontinued, I wonder how they process that. Discontinued, but enough to cover every order placed already (no NEW orders), or discontinued because they're having trouble fulfilling the color. Uugh, I don't want a gray jeep! :CWL:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Hard to keep up with this thread. Anyone order a two door especially a Rubi that has gotten to build or better delivery status? I ordered 12/18 JLR Snazzberry. And what is this rumor that Snazzberry isn't available now? What?
My 2dr Rubicon was built on 12/23 and delivered to the dealer on 1/12. The transporter is delivering it to me today...Finally! :party:

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I was officially in D1 as of 11/26 per my dealer and Jeep Chat with an estimated ship date from the factory of 12/28. I have checked Jeep Chat every Friday since and my dealer monthly and have been provided D1 status each time. So, as of last Friday, I've been in D1 for 8 weeks. Of course, the first two weeks in D1 was before the factory started 2022 production.

The last I checked with my dealer, the estimated ship date provided was today, January 24. I will check in with the dealer today to get a new ETA on shipment from the factory. The last time I checked, it was pushed back nearly a month. It will be interesting to see how far it will be pushed back with this update.

Well, I didn't expect this update from Jeep Chat this morning. I have no updates on Crypto nor do I find a build sheet or window sticker.

https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4JJXFM3NW116155

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4JJXFM3NW116155

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 8.20.45 AM copy
Sponsored