Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2014 Dodge Dart GT
Occupation
Jeep Builder
Thanks Marlon!! I’ll stop bothering you now, I hope you get your Jeep quickly!! ;)
You're welcome. My Jeep will get here when it gets here.
Sponsored

Rolling heavy

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic si coupe, 2017 honda civic EXLHB,
People that ordered a JLUR from a dealer, did you have to put down a $500 deposit?
No deposit in Socal. Dealer has nothing to loose if you don't perform on your order, they actually will make far more with dealer markup etc.k

MtgGuy99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Long story read our build thread if you want to relive the pain! 😀. You sound similar to us, we are down to 2 Vehicles with 3 drivers, I work remote so it helps. This will be our first Jeep as well!

Try and enjoy the whole process. Its difficult but will be so worth it!!!
This is actually the third Jeep I ordered but first Wrangler! My first was a 2015 GC Laredo that took around 5 months, the dealer kept telling me the rail yard was “frozen” and it couldn’t be shipped, I never bought it but who knows! That one was a nightmare, filled with electrical issues that took them over a year and a half to figure out it was a set of pinched wires in the headliner! Second was a 2018 GC Trailhawk that only took like 1.5 months, crazy fast. Traded that for a 2020 GC Trailhawk (on the lot) which I sold in November and now waiting on my 22 4XE!

Been sharing my wife’s 2020 4Runner and it’s been freezing here and the biggest thing I miss is the heated steering wheel, once you have one, man it’s so hard to go without one!!

Reactions: DB2

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
Ordered 10/14. Jc said it's in paint. My dealer said production starts Feb 1st. I guess thats when they actually start building it? I have am ETA of end of Feb beginning of march
Wow... We ordered 10/14 also. Two door soft top Rubicon. Will be picking her up in a week.

Sponsored

Jeepx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Wrangler / ‘20 Wrangler / ‘22 Wrangler 4xe
To, @Kryten 's point, it really depends on transportation availability. My NC dealer told me it can take 2-4 weeks to get from Toledo, OH to NC. If your Wrangler rolls off the factory into one of the last slots on the train, it's likely two weeks. If you Wrangler is the first one on the train, it'll sit there until the rail cars fill up.

I'm still in D1. Ordered 11/12.
Also NC here in D1. Hoping we’re all in the same train.

RDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD; '19 E450 Wagon; '21 R1250RS
Build Thread
Link
I mean I get that! But to be in D1 for 4 weeks??? And lots have ordered after me and have theirs built before me??? Kinda annoying...my parts were gathered and waiting for production before many orders were placed that have been built....that doesn't make sense....
I've been in D1 for 8 weeks. No rhyme or reason. I suppose it is what it is.

Sponsored

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2014 Dodge Dart GT
Occupation
Jeep Builder
Are you guys 100% sure you have been stuck in D1 and not just D? Nobody should be stuck in D1 more than 10 or so days.

Joanie0713

First Name
Joanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Are you guys 100% sure you have been stuck in D1 and not just D? Nobody should be stuck in D1 more than 10 or so days.
That's what Jeep Chat keeps telling me. My parts are all gathered just waiting for its spot in the assembly line...for 4 weeks lol
Sponsored