Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

failsafe306

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 2.0
Build Thread
Link
Have you been able to pull up a build sheet or window sticker on crypto stickers or any of the window sticker retrieval sites at this point?

I keep getting the “currently in scheduling phase…all parts being gathered” response.
I haven’t been able to pull anything yet. My understanding is that the build sticker won’t be available until it gets back from the body vendor. I’m hoping that will be early next week since I only got the mats (which will most likely be deleted due to inventory), cargo tub liner, and stainless doorsill guards.
Sponsored

J2K66

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
That's it...I'm depressed....I know there's many before me...and many to follow...VIN 153XXX ordered 12/20, and the Jeep I ordered is what seems to be a hell of a wait, especially with all the unknowns, chip issues, labor shortages, transportation delays, etc. I look around and see some getting theirs, others waiting for what seems to be an eternity (you OCT/NOV guys). The exact jeep I ordered is apparently in transit and available to buy to another dealer in AZ (I'm in FL) but wants like $9-10K over MSRP range near 70K. :puke:. I really don't want to pay that much, some may say that's the free market, I'd say more like price gouging, but the more I wait I fear Jeep will run out of parts or demand will exceed capacity for another year, or some other BS will crop up to further add to what seems like long delays, and it makes the other option start to sound more sane. Am I starting to go crazy here already watching everyone else's posts, getting Jeep envy? Maybe I just need to get a cold bucket of water thrown on my and told to take a deep breath and relax. First world problems, I know. Man....ordering a Jeep in 2022 is giving me a condition....but damn, I've always wanted a Jeep, so come hell or high water, I'm getting a frigin JEEP.
Take a deep breath and remember that production didn't even start until 12/16... so you ordered 4 days after that. The Oct/Nov folks ordered well in advance of production. There was a huge backlog when you ordered (I ordered a few days earlier, 12/17, so I'm in the same boat), but at least jeeps are rolling off the line now. I was originally told to aim for end of March... but that may seem slightly optimistic at this point. I'm also trying to remain patient :)

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
I got the build sheet on Jan 12 and sticker on the 13th so 9-10 days
Thanks. Trying to estimate how long mine will take to get to NC as well as mine is getting ready to be shipped.

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
I haven’t been able to pull anything yet. My understanding is that the build sticker won’t be available until it gets back from the body vendor. I’m hoping that will be early next week since I only got the mats (which will most likely be deleted due to inventory), cargo tub liner, and stainless doorsill guards.
If you are at the body vendor, you should be able to get a build sheet; the window sticker wont be available until they are prepping your Jeep for shipment. At least that's how it went for me.

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
I picked up mine in cary today. They would not accept the affiliate discount. They said it was because the order was price protected. They did accept the $1750 jeep brands discount I received in email, plus I managed to get them to drop another $1000 off the final price.
At least they had a delivery! Congrats on yours coming in! Hopefully, mine makes the next batch of deliveries. I still think the guy I'm dealing with just pulls build info out of the sky to keep me from contacting him - but I know they had quite a few "in transit/building" status Wranglers on their site, so I hope I get batched in with them.

Sponsored

LCW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(formerly '22 JLUR) '23 Bronco Badlands 2dr 2.7
People that ordered a JLUR from a dealer, did you have to put down a $500 deposit?

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2014 Dodge Dart GT
Occupation
Jeep Builder

Sponsored

MrBear

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
We all know 2022 production started 12/16 or 5 weeks ago. I hear the plant shuts down or slows down during the holiday's.

Okay, let's say 4 weeks of 2022 production as of today. I ordered 14 weeks ago on Oct 13th.

For my sanity, I am now counting weeks from 12/16 and any day before 3/10 for me is a bonus. (12 weeks 2022 production/21 weeks from order). Not sure my mental plan beyond 3/10, maybe hypnotism :headbang:

In the meantime, I am going to start shipping all of my mods directly to the dealer lol. They can stack them on my salesman's desk. I am thinking that will get more build inquiries as the boxes stack up :like:

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
People that ordered a JLUR from a dealer, did you have to put down a $500 deposit?
I do not have to put a deposit down per se, but I traded a vehicle and I have $15,000 in equity that they are holding onto…

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Too many words in this thread.... need more deliveries with pictures!
Tell that to FCA/Stellantis. Us October orders would love to show off our jeeps.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 773F10E9-E19A-418E-83BE-81834DA0A800

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Thanks. Trying to estimate how long mine will take to get to NC as well as mine is getting ready to be shipped.
Mine has been built and ready to ship for about a two weeks. I think mine just missed the last train going my way since two or three others going to the same dealer were shipped around the same time mine was built. Knowing it’s built and just sitting there is worse than waiting for it to be built!
Sponsored