Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
I finally got back to D1, with an updated estimated ship date of 2/1 after I pushed and escalated with Jeep chat, and my dealer escalated on his end as well.
When you guys say “escalated with Jeep chat” what do you mean and what is the process because I just get the same bullshit canned answers.

mksalvini

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Firecracker Red Sahara
My dealer is in Cary and they said they don't take Tread Lightly, I was calling to find out because I'm sure I'm at least 30 days out, and if I were going to sign up, it should be now. I just don't want to get to delivery time and then they're all "Ohhh sure we take TL!".
I picked up mine in cary today. They would not accept the affiliate discount. They said it was because the order was price protected. They did accept the $1750 jeep brands discount I received in email, plus I managed to get them to drop another $1000 off the final price.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
The XR automatically makes yours pretty special. Not a run of the mill Wrangler that they can pump out. A popular item for sure but still.
Well I ordered the XR on 12/2 and went D1 around the 29th of December and am scheduled to be built next week. Surprisingly the XR package doesn’t seem to be that big of an issue.

Sponsored

MRV861792

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep MOAB (Sold); (Waiting) 22 Rubicon w/XR
Occupation
Executive Project Manager / Risk Consultant
mine has all of that and SOT, advanced safety, leather, cameras. Except, the gorilla glass. I was told not to order it that it would hold things up.
So, mine has been in "D" since the beginning of November - Chapman ordered 10-26-21. Loaded Ruby XR w/SOT, Safety, Advanced Safety, LED Package. I did read somewhere over the past few months that due to the chip shortage, SOT, Advanced Safety were somewhat delayed. I check in weekly for an update and hasn't moved as of 1/20.

Sponsored

DLovitt

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
My order 10/20. 4XE Hydro Blue, Cold Weth, Adv saf, Tow pack. Per my dealer and Jeep chat its in D1 and estimated ship date is 1/21. My dealer says realistically he excepts it by Feb6th. Figures crossed.

I have the exact same build, only difference is dual top option. Still in D status. Ordered 10/23

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
2 doors are the best, I miss mine and would of gotten another but I wanted the XR package. I’ll get another one if they offer the XR package on it or if they come out with a 20th anniversary Rubicon edition next year.
I would buy a 2 door for myself if we didn’t still have a kiddo in the house...

on another note, I test drove a Jeep with the extreme recon package the other day, was not impressed. It felt very top heavy and the steering and swaying were awful. The dealership was going to change out the stabilizers to see if that would help.

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
I would buy a 2 door for myself if we didn’t still have a kiddo in the house...

on another note, I test drove a Jeep with the extreme recon package the other day, was not impressed. It felt very top heavy and the steering and swaying were awful. The dealership was going to change out the stabilizers to see if that would help.
Why would you be surprised? The XR is lifted and on bigger, wider tires. That is the nature of the beast. It’s not for everyone.