Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Tahoe and hopefully a Bright White JLUR
Awesome! Take lots of pictures and share them with those of us that are still waiting.

You have a long drive back home right? Are you planning to take it easy on backroads to properly break it in or are you going to just hit the highway and drive it like normal?

Do you know how long it took to get from Toledo to the dealership in Georgia? Jeep chat told me yesterday that mine hadnā€™t shipped. I checked again today and they said it shipped but there was no ETA.
I definitely will! I have a fairly long drive home, about 6 hours, but nothing crazy. Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll make a weekend of it in Atlanta with the kids and put some miles on it there. Then, Iā€™ll try to make sure to vary the speeds on the way home.

As far as the shipping, it went something like this: -12/23: Mike emailed me saying was ā€œbeing built today,ā€ compared to my initial build date of 12/27
-12/29: Built and staged for rail yard and awaiting rail assignment and that it could take up to 10 days to travel from Toledo to ATL via rail.
-1/5: I asked if it was on the train and he said it was and that my arrival at the rail yard was 1/9.
-1/8: he said there was a bump to its arrival at the rail yard to 1/13. He also said it could take 3-10 days to get from the rail yard to the dealership.
-1/18: he said it arrived at the rail yard ā€œthe other day,ā€ so Iā€™m assuming some time over the MLK Jr. holiday weekend.
-1/19: Jeep Chat said on 1/19 that it had been delivered to the dealer or ā€œwas pending delivery in the next 1-3 days.ā€
-1/21: I finally emailed him today and he replied that it did come in today!
Not too bad considering the winter weather and Omicron.

Super tempted to jump on the 6:00am flight to ATL on Monday!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Deleted member 59498

I expect mine is in the wilds of Wyoming! Way out there with that 2 mile long train rolling on! :)

Of course I have no idea!

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2014 Dodge Dart GT
Occupation
Jeep Builder
Hi Marion, will yours get a priority going through the system and getting built. Just curious because it would be a nice perk. :like:
Maybe. ;) ;) ;)

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sgphotos.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited
Anyone know if Rob Trachtman is price protected?
He told me the price was locked in, but after hearing all the Bronco horror stories, I got a physical contract when placing the order.

It seems a lot of people ordered from Rob. I am one of them. :)
Me too!

As of this afternoon, Jeep Chat said my delivery is 1/28-2/9, which hasn't changed in a week. It seems Jeep chat can't tell me where the train most recently was.

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
He told me the price was locked in, but after hearing all the Bronco horror stories, I got a physical contract when placing the order.

Me too!

As of this afternoon, Jeep Chat said my delivery is 1/28-2/9, which hasn't changed in a week. It seems Jeep chat can't tell me where the train most recently was.
Have you got an eta from Rob?

Sponsored

MtgGuy99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Lucky!!

Question for you, do you know what ā€œbuilt but pending installation of additional equipmentā€ means? Is that like the safety/cold weather groups or could it be something like the headliner?

ie2special

First Name
Ingrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe and a 2022 4xe on the way
Lucky!!

Question for you, do you know what ā€œbuilt but pending installation of additional equipmentā€ means? Is that like the safety/cold weather groups or could it be something like the headliner?
from what I read on here it means aftermarket parts. Things that are not installed on the assembly line essentially Mopar things.

MtgGuy99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
from what I read on here it means aftermarket parts. Things that are not installed on the assembly line essentially Mopar things.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking too. The only mopar option I selected was the hardtop headliner so Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s it.

ie2special

First Name
Ingrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe and a 2022 4xe on the way
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking too. The only mopar option I selected was the hardtop headliner so Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s it.
One person said the SOT top is an aftermarket also but I donā€™t know if thatā€™s accurate.

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
Ordered 10/14. Jc said it's in paint. My dealer said production starts Feb 1st. I guess thats when they actually start building it? I have am ETA of end of Feb beginning of march

Sponsored

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Builder
Lucky!!

Lucky? ;) ;) ;)

Decals and Mopar accessories. Cold Weather, safety groups, etc are all installed on the line.

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Builder
One person said the SOT top is an aftermarket also but I donā€™t know if thatā€™s accurate.
Negative. That's installed on the line.

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Builder
Ordered 10/14. Jc said it's in paint. My dealer said production starts Feb 1st. I guess thats when they actually start building it? I have am ETA of end of Feb beginning of march
If JeepChat said it's in paint, then it's in paint. Some dealerships just dig stories out of their ... yeah. Once it reaches E status (frame) is when they actually start building it.

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
If itā€™s in paint it will be built by today. Have you received a build sheet from crypto? I would check the status again tomorrow. šŸ˜‰