Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon
I just chatted with JC and being from Canada due to our privacy laws they cannot give us any information about our vehicles. I do get lucky enough sometimes when I talk with them since some don't look to far Into and its just a habit for them to give updates. Who knows. Currently I'm in paint status so possibly October builds may be moving more quickly. I'd still like to talk my dealer though because when I chatted with JC a month ago they said I was in D1 and my dealer said I was D. Hope there's some more info for you October builds
I ordered on the 15th of October I just found out from Jeep chat today I am in paint , I live in America South Carolina
Sponsored

jacktv70

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door '22 JLR
I ordered from Koons as well and got the email yesterday my Jeep had arrived. Picking up Tuesday, Craig was scheduling a bunch of deliveries according to his email. Maybe a full shipment came in and you will hear shortly.
I'm guessing he emailed you when yours was shipped? I never heard anything.

jacktv70

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door '22 JLR
I ordered from Koons also. My window sticker showed up this week and was told that delivery ETA was 1/20 to 1/31. You may be on the same schedule.
Did he email you when you saw the sticker pop up? I still haven't heard anything.

Sponsored

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
Good to see all this progress on Jeep production! Means those that are waiting hopefully wont have to wait much further.

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22'JLURD
Finally got VIN, 8 weeks to the day from ordering. Options had to be updated last week for the half doors to include uppers.
Rubicon, Diesel, Half Doors with uppers, black hardtop, cold weather, led, painted flares, tow in Sarge.

No other update with dates or production schedule.

LastMango

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon (replaced 2018 JLU Sport S)

Marlon_JB2

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2014 Dodge Dart GT
Occupation
Jeep Builder
Not sure, have talked to jeep chat twice in the last week and have been told it's still in paint.
Not impossible.

Sponsored

BP05JP

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Unlimited, Audi Q7
I'm guessing he emailed you when yours was shipped? I never heard anything.
I had emailed because I saw my window sticker pop up and he responded it would ship. Then he reached out a few days later after it arrived on the lot. All very quick

DavidF

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Did he email you when you saw the sticker pop up? I still haven't heard anything.
No. He said he would let me know when it was shipped, but so far he hasn’t contacted me. My information was from Jeep Chat. I plan on calling him Monday for an update. I live in Georgia so I have to fly up to Virginia and drive it back home. It’s my 2nd Jeep from Koons and my first experience was top notch.

jxh034

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4xe
Picking up my 2022 4xe from Jason at Hawk next week. Sticker reflects price increase but Im paying original agreed upon price from October. Pending any pickup issues I highly recommend this guy.

Cmg718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey
Picking up my 2022 4xe from Jason at Hawk next week. Sticker reflects price increase but Im paying original agreed upon price from October. Pending any pickup issues I highly recommend this guy.
That’s good to know as I’m in Illinois. What discount are they offering?
Sponsored