Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon
Scott I just spoke to Jeep chat and I am in the paint stage! This is a new update! Very excited.
Guess what I am in paint stage to just checked with Jeep chat today can’t believe it , I thought I was never going to leave D1, ordered on the 15th of October Rubicon with the extreme recon package in Tuscadero after waiting 5 weeks in D1 now finally in paint this calls for a drink 🥃
Sponsored

Ameer01

First Name
Ameer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Guess what I am in paint stage to just checked with Jeep chat today can’t believe it , I thought I was never going to leave D1, ordered on the 15th of October Rubicon with the extreme recon package in Tuscadero after waiting 5 weeks in D1 now finally in paint this calls for a drink 🥃
We ordered around the same time! Haha, this is so exciting. Cheers. I ordered almost every available option offered so I was worried they were going to drag this out forever but it's nice to finally see some movement.

I ordered the SOT but I am getting a little worried after seeing people say things about leaks and noise however that seems to be only a small amount of people so I'm not too worried.

Ameer01

First Name
Ameer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow that is awesome so guess yours was the actual estimated ship date! Congrats
Hopefully! Any idea how long it takes from the paint stage? Or the order of the stages?

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Only seen one on FB 392 page. I would like to see more pics of this color on wranglers myself
It looks really good with the satin black grille, I may have to order one of those and swap out when I do the headlight change.

Sponsored

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 2CE2DB0B-2737-49DB-9DCB-A32CD8E20D74
Reached out to customer service regarding the October curse and this is all I got in response. Thanks very helpful /s. What the hell is that last sentence even supposed to mean?

Deleted member 59498

Hopefully! Any idea how long it takes from the paint stage? Or the order of the stages?
Mine was built on a weekend but it was only in paint for Friday and then Monday it was completed waiting on final inspection. It goes from paint to Trim which trim doesn't seem to take long. With your build it will most likely go to one more shop for all of your add-ons like XR.

Recon guys probably know more about that than I do.

Ameer01

First Name
Ameer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 2CE2DB0B-2737-49DB-9DCB-A32CD8E20D74
Reached out to customer service regarding the October curse and this is all I got in response. Thanks very helpful /s. What the hell is that last sentence even supposed to mean?
I kept getting those exact words in the Jeep chat. Yours should hopefully start soon. I placed my order October 8th and was in D1 status since Jan 10th.

Ameer01

First Name
Ameer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine was built on a weekend but it was only in paint for Friday and then Monday it was completed waiting on final inspection. It goes from paint to Trim which trim doesn't seem to take long. With your build it will most likely go to one more shop for all of your add-ons like XR.

Recon guys probably know more about that than I do.
Wow, that's quick. Looks like I will be getting it by the end of the month if all goes well. Thanks!

DaveKight

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon / 2022 JLUR 4XE (On Order)
Occupation
Lawyer
Ordered 10/26/21. JLUR 4XE. Got a VIN the next day. Was told Tuesday that they plan to ship it on January 29. Cryptostickers does not have anything. Jeep Chat today says it is in line to be built but that is it. I was told the Steel bumpers and safety group held it up. I am the KC area so not sure if anyone else has gotten a 2022 4Xe yet.

Sponsored

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Ordered 10/26/21. JLUR 4XE. Got a VIN the next day. Was told Tuesday that they plan to ship it on January 29.
I ordered 10/26 as well. 4XE HA. Was given a "ship date" of 1/19. The build sheet showed up early on the 20th. Window sticker late on the 20th.

Nogifighter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 JK ‘22 JLU
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
I kept getting those exact words in the Jeep chat. Yours should hopefully start soon. I placed my order October 8th and was in D1 status since Jan 10th.
Hopefully but I’m not holding my breath. Ordered 10/12 and have been “D” since then.

CampDirector

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Ram Promaster, 89 F250
Hi All,
New here. Ordered a Wrangler for my wife's birthday. She's always wanted one.

2022 JLU Sahara
VIN 101099
Ordered 10/11/2021
In Transit, probably delivered next week

Can't wait! Looking forward to trips up and down the coast, top down of course! :)

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
I just chatted with JC and being from Canada due to our privacy laws they cannot give us any information about our vehicles. I do get lucky enough sometimes when I talk with them since some don't look to far Into and its just a habit for them to give updates. Who knows. Currently I'm in paint status so possibly October builds may be moving more quickly. I'd still like to talk my dealer though because when I chatted with JC a month ago they said I was in D1 and my dealer said I was D. Hope there's some more info for you October builds

kayurii

First Name
Kailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Just heard from my dealer that my Jeep is in Paint! Spoke to jeep chat yesterday and I was in D1 according to them. Crossing my fingers that my dealer knows more than the system right now cause I'd definitely prefer it to be in paint. (Ordered 11/18)
Sponsored